Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

You have to be a member to see the takeover threads. They seem to think that the staff have been told today that the club has been sold. I'm sure Trent will come along to tell us that it isn't the case.

'The Ego' posts on here sometimes but it's not his information he's just passing it on, it's another of the Mods on there who goes by the name PDC.

Edited by useless

I liked this rumour from Expressandstar. I rather have him over Sinclair or this Lestienne fellow.

Some rumours suggest Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke has urged manager Paul Lambert to move for Tottenham winger Nacer Chadli, an international team-mate with Belgium.

• Like 2

I liked this rumour from Expressandstar. I rather have him over Sinclair or this Lestienne fellow.

Some rumours suggest Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke has urged manager Paul Lambert to move for Tottenham winger Nacer Chadli, an international team-mate with Belgium.

Can you post the link please pal

'The Ego' posts on here sometimes but it's not his information he's just passing it on, it's another of the Mods on there who goes by the name PDC.

Oh, so it isn't Morgan Freeman this time?

Nope, I'm pretty sure he doesn't post anymore. It is PDC's 'source' and two other mods are confident too. Take that with a Winchester sized pinch of salt. 

Edited by JoeParker91

He was just a persona created by the moderators of that site. So it is probably the same people again but not through 'Admin'.

Why do you have to reply to me like that? I'm just saying what I've read on there.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/08/15/transfer-rumours-aug-15/

Why do you have to reply to me like that? I'm just saying what I've read on there.

What the hell? That wasn't a dig at you.

• Like 1

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/08/15/transfer-rumours-aug-15/

Just saw on twatter, interesting to say the least, I'd love him here over any of the other wingers we've been linked to (maybe bar Lestienne).