Summer Speculation 2014

Dembele going to Fulham on loan. Would've loved me some of that

What? He's dropping down to the championship? 

I have precisely no idea why I wrote Fulham, it's QPR

Even worse, a team we are competing against :(

IF (and it's a big if) Vlaar leaves this transfer window, who could we get?

I know we were linked with Batth at wolves but it's hardly an inspiring signing

I like Jeffrey Bruma at PSV. Physically he is a beast in addition to being a solid defender and good footballer. Lead quite a young defence last season too.

IF (and it's a big if) Vlaar leaves this transfer window, who could we get?

I know we were linked with Batth at wolves but it's hardly an inspiring signing

I like Jeffrey Bruma at PSV. Physically he is a beast in addition to being a solid defender and good footballer. Lead quite a young defence last season too.

Good shout. Has improved a lot recently.

• Like 1

Dembele going to Fulham on loan. Would've loved me some of that

What? He's dropping down to the championship? 

I have precisely no idea why I wrote Fulham, it's QPR

Haha I was going to say, that would have been crazy.  A shame we couldn't compete, he would be a fantastic signing.  That's good work from Harry.

Dembele! Anyone else feel dead inside when we don't go in for a really good player like that?

Lifeless mate villa are much much bigger than fulham the board and manager are useless. Years ago youd know wed beat a team like stoke easily now you wonder who we could beat.

Dembele! Anyone else feel dead inside when we don't go in for a really good player like that?

It's pretty depressing when you compare our business to a lot of other teams.  Many of whom we were comfortably above not too long ago.  It's unfortunate that we've been run in such a terrible way.

• VT Supporter

Just think we are 3 quality players away from having a very good team, those 3 for me would have to go straight into the first team, Right Wing, AM (Don't trust Cole to be fit) and a Striker

We could perhaps try to get Di Canio out of retirement?

• Like 1