Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

More creativity is needed in the team. Really want to see Grealish in the team. The striker situation really depends on when Benteke and Kozak are coming back. If not for a while we should be looking to bring someone in, especially if Bent is off.

Just think we are 3 quality players away from having a very good team, those 3 for me would have to go straight into the first team, Right Wing, AM (Don't trust Cole to be fit) and a Striker

Yeah, Messi, Ronaldo and Suarez.

Just joking, get Sanchez on board and we won't be far off a competitive pushing for 10th place team. Progress is progress.

• Like 1

Rumoured to be available, would anyone take andros Townsend from spurs? Could resolve our right wing problem?

Really like the sound of Sanchez, could make a hell of a difference this season

All Andros Townsend does (and I mean all he does) is shoot.  At the price they'd be asking/he'd want in wages, no thanks.

Rumoured to be available, would anyone take andros Townsend from spurs? Could resolve our right wing problem?

Really like the sound of Sanchez, could make a hell of a difference this season

He's the wing version of Jermain Defoe. Got some skills but immensely greedy.

But what do I know? He's actually the messiah, living legend, man of the people and England's saviour (copyright 'Arry Redknapp).

• Like 1

I don't get all this fuss about Townsend tbh, he has never impressed me much whenever I've seen him play.  Also his head irritates me for some strange reason... :unsure:   I'd prefer us to get a winger in who has proven himself at the top level.

• Like 2

Connor Wickham is available from Sunderland!!!

Straight swap offer for Weimann maybe? :)

Has been stealing a living for 4 years, has had about 4 good games in his career with 12 months left on his deal and now wants a big fat pay rise. I actually feel sorry for Sunderland.

The guy is a right cock.

He kept them up.
Deserves a pay rise.

Not sure f serious.

I'm serious. If I turned up to work 1 month in 4 years but in that month I saved the company millions I'd expect a pay rise.

I think townsend would be a great signing for us but can't see that it would ever happen.  He's not the finished article but he has fantastic pace and a great shot on him (yes i know the same could be said about tonev) and would be a useful player for us.

Connor Wickham is available from Sunderland!!!

Straight swap offer for Weimann maybe? :)

Has been stealing a living for 4 years, has had about 4 good games in his career with 12 months left on his deal and now wants a big fat pay rise. I actually feel sorry for Sunderland.

The guy is a right cock.

He kept them up.
Deserves a pay rise.

Not sure f serious.

I'm serious. If I turned up to work 1 month in 4 years but in that month I saved the company millions I'd expect a pay rise.

Well, if you're being serious, that's not right. Football contracts - like all contracts - are promises of reimbursement for work to be performed in the future. If all they want to do is say 'thank you', they can buy him a present.