Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Spurs have made half a squad available for transfer lol

talk about a clean out. Dembele and Sandro available. Wouldnt mind one of those! Maybe one on loan? View to permanent?

Sandro Sanchez as DM's with Delph infront of them. Along with our massive back four. We may actually be hard to break down!

Would you be happy watching 38 0-0's?
  • Like 1

talk about a clean out. Dembele and Sandro available. Wouldnt mind one of those! Maybe one on loan? View to permanent?

Sandro Sanchez as DM's with Delph infront of them. Along with our massive back four. We may actually be hard to break down!

Do three teams get less than 38?

Ki wasn't about wages. He just didn't want to come. I am sure not

everyone at spurs isn't on massive money. A loan is achievable especially if we're after Moses

They don't have to be to be out of Randy's budget.

I don't think we are after Moses??!??!

Oops!!

Oops!!

great midfielders I'd dribble if we had them

Andros Townsend and Aaron Lennon maybe available? There must be someone in the Tottenham 11 worth a punt or loan?

With our budget, we could probaly sign Tom Carroll.

That's about it.

Rodders, there's no such thing as a 'punt' anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Ki wasn't about wages. He just didn't want to come.

Yes it was and yes he did.

Trent, you still think this one has any legs? Will either party budge on the wage issue?

Cheers.

A per my post in the Ki thread, that one is done.

If Sanchez is done and dusted then I'd love to sign a winger for the right and another striker as Weimann, Gabby and Bent do not really inspire me.

I hope we can make good use of the loan system, Hernandez on loan (I wish), talks of Gnarby on loan.  That would be a good window all things considering