Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Connor Wickham is available from Sunderland!!!

Straight swap offer for Weimann maybe? :)

Has been stealing a living for 4 years, has had about 4 good games in his career with 12 months left on his deal and now wants a big fat pay rise. I actually feel sorry for Sunderland.

The guy is a right cock.

He kept them up.

Deserves a pay rise.

If we had the money they would want for Deeney I would rather it be spent elsewhere. We tend to sign international players these days rather than players from the lower leagues particularly those who long for the bright lights, wit, wisdom and glamour of Small Heath!  

http://www.suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/Villa-linked-Barcelona-midfielder/story-22701193-detail/story.html

Villa boss Paul Lambert's search for a new midfielder may have taken an unexpected turn, with the club now being linked to Barcelona's Alex Song.

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo has reported today that both Villa and Everton are tracking the former Arsenal man, with Manchester United also thought to be interested.

Villa are thought to be close to securing Colombian Carlos Sanchez, although their interest in Swansea's Ki Sung-Yueng is reportedly over after the player committed himself to the Welsh club.

Song, a Cameroon international, started his career at French club Bastia before he moved to Arsenal. He spent six years in London before moving to the Nou Camp in 2012. However, he how now been deemed surplus to requirements by the Spanish giants.

That El Mundo Deportivo article is pish. It only mentions ourselves and Everton on the basis that we've been linked with him in the British media. Which we haven't.

Will Hughes please with baker Clark or agbonlahor going the other way with some cash

Controversial opinion alert but from what I've seen I think Hughes is a bit overrated. Think bryson is the better midfielder at Derby and would be a lot cheaper.

• Like 1

Will Hughes please with baker Clark or agbonlahor going the other way with some cash

Controversial opinion alert but from what I've seen I think Hughes is a bit overrated. Think bryson is the better midfielder at Derby and would be a lot cheaper.

They've both just signed four-year-deals. If we're going to sign them then next season is the time to do it - if they don't get promoted that is.

Connor Wickham is available from Sunderland!!!

Straight swap offer for Weimann maybe? :)

Has been stealing a living for 4 years, has had about 4 good games in his career with 12 months left on his deal and now wants a big fat pay rise. I actually feel sorry for Sunderland.

The guy is a right cock.

He kept them up.

Deserves a pay rise.

Not sure f serious.

Spurs have made half a squad available for transfer lol

talk about a clean out. Dembele and Sandro available. Wouldnt mind one of those! Maybe one on loan? View to permanent?

Sandro Sanchez as DM's with Delph infront of them. Along with our massive back four. We may actually be hard to break down!

Spurs have made half a squad available for transfer lol

talk about a clean out. Dembele and Sandro available. Wouldnt mind one of those! Maybe one on loan? View to permanent?

Sandro Sanchez as DM's with Delph infront of them. Along with our massive back four. We may actually be hard to break down!

We wouldn't pay Ki's wages.