Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Gnabry on loan is the latest Twitter guff apparently.

Good talent to be honest but I haven't seen enough of him myself. Not sure he would be capable of playing in and out. Besides, he should go to the championship first or we might as well use one of our own.

Rather Campbell or a long shot at Sanogo on loan than Gnabry!!

I would rather bring Heskey back than go for Sanago tbfh.

• Like 2

Good talent to be honest but I haven't seen enough of him myself. Not sure he would be capable of playing in and out. Besides, he should go to the championship first or we might as well use one of our own.

You sure about that? Sanogo goalscoring record in France was good with 11 in 21!! and done well pre-season with 4 goals in one game and looked a constant threat in Charity Shield

You sure about that? Sanogo goalscoring record in France was good with 11 in 21!! and done well pre-season with 4 goals in one game and looked a constant threat in Charity Shield

I am supposed to be impressed?

I have watched him play in competitive games and he makes Kenwyne Jones look like Pele.

• Like 2

It could be just his gangly physique but he looks awful and amazed how Wenger seems to rate him so much more than Campbell.

Will Hughes please with baker Clark or agbonlahor going the other way with some cash

That would be good. 

Can't imagine Derby being too happy with a player on 50k a week tho!

Edited by PieFacE

Just got a text from a mate saying Bent out some ex Villa player Deeney in? Anyone heard this? Season ticket holder at Palace! Sorry if its pish…

Deeney would cost £10m plus. Not gonna happen imo.

Troy Deeney from Watford? No thanks! 

Used to play for Villa, might even be a Villa fan.

He's a nose if I recall correctly. Doesn't he have their badge tattooed on his leg?

Ah, in which case, definitely don't sign him then!