Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I don't get what people are seeing in Victor Moses at all.

Moses has speed and skill he would be a loan so wont pay all wages he was quality at wigan

I didn't know you were in charge of Chelsea's transfer policy.

When do you ever foot all the wages we would never be linked if we had to pay all wages.

Moses has speed and skill he would be a loan so wont pay all wages he was quality at wigan

When do you ever foot all the wages we would never be linked if we had to pay all wages.

More often than you would think.

We would be linked regardless of wages or salary. Lazy journalism, almost as lazy as the player.

More often than you would think.

We would be linked regardless of wages or salary. Lazy journalism, almost as lazy as the player.

Its a no from me then if we had to pay more than 50% id leave it what do ya reckon hes on 80k?

Connor Wickham is available from Sunderland!!!

Straight swap offer for Weimann maybe? :)

Has been stealing a living for 4 years, has had about 4 good games in his career with 12 months left on his deal and now wants a big fat pay rise. I actually feel sorry for Sunderland.

The guy is a right cock.

• Like 1

did keano manage Wickham at Ipswich / Sunderland ???

He managed him at Ipswich, he solds Jordan Rhodes for peanuts because he had so much faith in him, then potato head bought him to Sunderland, gave an 18 year old a £30k a week contract and he disappeared up his own arse.

• Like 1