Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Some people have been going on about Westwood's triceps all pre-season....I can't wait to see the reaction Sanchez's upper legs get.

I dont know if you're more excited at having this guy play well at our club or the possibility of snapping a few shots of his thighs for your 'alone time' haha ;)

• Like 1

You would think that TBAR was a Birmingham City forum the way some people talk about it.

Were all Villans. Why the divide? Dont like it.. dont go and see it but why bag it out?

• Like 4

Totally think sanchez if we get him and moses on loan and we look a tidy side

Do we need Moses?

We've already got a pace merchant with no technical ability and a poor goal scoring record.

He'd be a waste of wages for me.

Lets see who Pochetino casts aside as he has said today that he needs trim his squad.

If it includes the likes of Capoue/Chadli/Holtby then a sneaky loan bid for one of them would benefit us more.

Do we need Moses?

We've already got a pace merchant with no technical ability and a poor goal scoring record.

Lets see who Pochetino casts aside as he has said today that he needs trim his squad.

If it includes the likes of Capoue/Chadli/Holtby then a sneaky loan bid for one of them would benefit us more.

Moses is better than anyone we have on the wing atm IMO. 

Agree about Spurs though. Id take Naughton, Lennon, Holtby etc.

• Like 1

Do we need Moses?

Fair enough but I disagree.

I think Nzogbia deserves a chance to shine again and is no worse than Moses.

Plus Richardson (if lambert sees him as a winger) was way more influential for Fulham last year and had a good season.

Moses wages would be 60,000 minimum and would not have a big impact IMO to warrant that.

Do we need Moses?

Fair enough but I disagree.

I think Nzogbia deserves a chance to shine again and is no worse than Moses.

Plus Richardson (if lambert sees him as a winger) was way more influential for Fulham last year and had a good season.

Moses wages would be 60,000 minimum and would not have a big impact IMO to warrant that.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that Moses was in that Nike avert with Ronaldo and Rooney, therefore he must be good.

Hatem Ben Arfa on loan would make for a very good window that's assuming Samchez does sign!

An overweight, overpaid player, who has fallen out with every manager he has played under, who turns it on once every 6 months, is lazy, arrogant and seemingly happy to train with Newcastle's kids as long as he sees out his contract and gets a bosman move.

Yeah, no thanks.

5 star skill moves on  Fifa though!

• Like 1