Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Let's hope Kiyotake comes through the World Cup unscathed. 

I'll be interested to watch their games and see if he's actually any good after what will by then have been 12 months blind fawning over a player hardly anyone has actually seen play.

I will be curious to see what level of funding is given to the manager this summer depending on staying in the Premiership. I will hazard a guess that it will be less than the 20m thrown about on here if Benteke stays.

Knowing our luck he will pick up a cruciate injury

Seems to be the going theme when it comes to Villa at the minute. Okore, Carruthers previously Gardner, Delph e.t.c

Two first-team players in four or five years? Hardly a trend, more like the nature of this sport? People get injured all the time.

Don't forget Vlaar as well a player we signed who injured his cruciate previously as well :)

why?? He has been crap every time I have seen him in the bundesliga

Have to agree, Kiyotake have been a huge dissapointment every time i've seen him this season.

Then again so has pretty much all of the Nürnberg players, maybe he just need a change of scenery

Expect us trying to sign/being linked to Hoolahan, Bertrand, Naughton and fan favourite Grant Holt in the summer along with a host of strikers and midfielders

If Benteke stays and we only get £20 million it needs to be spent on no more than 3 players. Attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder plus Bertrand on a permanent.

I think we need more than 2+ Bertrand. Do you really think 2 players can improve that shower?

We need a CB to supplement Vlar and Okore, at least 2 midfielders.

Lowton seems out of it and I would rather see Bacuna playing in his proper position which he has hardly had chance to do therefore another RB.

There are toom any not good enough Clark, Bennett, Weiman, Gabby(?) El Ahmadi, Tonev to start with

I saw Kiyotake play in the flesh last month and he was turd.

One of my biggest suppliers are german and avid Nurnberg fans - I spoke to him this week and he also said that he was total shite......

Does anyone know when Hoolahan will be out of contract.

An extra dimension for us going forward and cheap.

In the summer, I think he'll have another year left on his contract.

I saw Kiyotake play in the flesh last month and he was turd.

One of my biggest suppliers are german and avid Nurnberg fans - I spoke to him this week and he also said that he was total shite......

Nurnberg are total turd though, they've got as many wins as west brom have this season, he was good last season and thats why i assume we wanted him in the summer. I'd expect we've been scouting a lot of other players during this season.