Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Roy Keane spotted at Wolves

Looking at Danny Batth?

I'd be very surprised if we signed this guy. He looked solid, and I reckon he'll go for money eventually, but we currently have 5CB's, 6 if you count Herd, and it seems like a position we just don't need to strengthen in. What's more, Batth is only tested at League 1 level, which would go against everything we've been doing in signing experience this window. 

Looking at Danny Batth?

I'd be very surprised if we signed this guy. He looked solid, and I reckon he'll go for money eventually, but we currently have 5CB's, 6 if you count Herd, and it seems like a position we just don't need to strengthen in. What's more, Batth is only tested at League 1 level, which would go against everything we've been doing in signing experience this window.

Very true and I agree but not all our signings need to be experienced. If the opportunity arised I'm sure a young (ish) player would be signed. We needed more experience not a total overhaul of it.

Christ its absolutely ridiculous on TBAR with their desperation to appear ITK.

Eastie has been able to check with his sources at Bham Airport as to if Sanchez had been booked on a flight by AVFC.

How old are these people?

Eastie has been able to check with his sources at Bham Airport as to if Sanchez had been booked on a flight by AVFC.

If you're going to take the mickey, at least take time to read the post properly. Eastie said that they had checked with sources at BMH …. not BHX. :cheers:

Looking at Danny Batth?

We currently have 5 CB's but only 3 are prem standard

We need to get rid of Clark and Baker ASAP

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I haven't got a clue where Sanchez is, but Elche played yesterday evening, so not sure if they'd be training today. Maybe the didn't do too great and they're being punished.

They won 2-1. Sanchez wasn't in the squad.

• Like 1

Looking at Danny Batth?

We currently have 5 CB's but only 3 are prem standard

We need to get rid of Clark and Baker ASAP

At least Baker has shown signs of progressing, Clark has gone backwards and looks worse everytime I see him play.  He might just about make a half decent defensive LB but he is never gonna be a CB at a high level.

Even you had got this right, why so angry? What's the big deal about what's going on on another site?