Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'm not sure aboat this sounds like an anchor man to me. If we're getting Sanchez then I think if we get another midfielder it should be someone who can play further up the pitch, pacifically someone who can sea the killer ball.

The guy who said Sanchez was having a medical with us also said that Tonev was going in loan to Celtic, which is being reported today as happening, so Sanchez coming in looks promising! Hopefully the deal goes through swimmingly

Edited by Pembers

The guy who said Sanchez was having a medical with us also said that Tonev was going in loan to Celtic, which is being reported today as happening, so Sanchez coming in looks promising! Hopefully the deal goes through swimmingly

Just posted in the Tonev thread, Scottish press and also some Celtic 'ITK' account on Twitter are saying a one year loan with an option to buy will be completed soon. So yeah, that and the fact that Sanchez didn't take any part in Elche's friendly yesterday make me think he could well be on his way for a medical! Fantastic if true

• Like 1