Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

A French reporter on twitter @RBairner: #QPR, Hull and Aston Villa all hold interest in #Marseille attacker Andre #Ayew, who could yet leave the Velodrome. (L'Equipe). #HCFC #AVFC

hes a big striker isnt he? We dont need another one. Benteke and Kozak arent far away now.

Edit: Looks like his a winger.. and plays in the no 10 role. He looks massive. 

I havent seen him.. is he any good?

Edited by KSV

A French reporter on twitter @RBairner: #QPR, Hull and Aston Villa all hold interest in #Marseille attacker Andre #Ayew, who could yet leave the Velodrome. (L'Equipe). #HCFC #AVFC

hes a big striker isnt he? We dont need another one. Benteke and Kozak arent far away now.

Edit: Looks like his a winger.. and plays in the no 10 role. He looks massive. 

I havent seen him.. is he any good?

He is actually on the shorter side but is a decent player. Linked with Arsenal for a long while, or was that his brother? Either way both of them were really highly thought of a few years back but I think Andre has been shipped out on loan a few times.

Nobody would be fine with me. With KEA leaving think we need another midfielder though and would like a striker/outside forward on loan.

I wouldn't be fine with nobody because Lambert has made it clear he feels we need a couple more, if we don't get them then you would have to suspect that is down to Lerner. Given the resources Lambert has had this summer I take issue with that but lets wait and see.

In terms of what we need, I agree with you entirely and I think in an ideal world that is what Lambert would get.

• Like 1

Just thought i would post this here (take as pinch of salt as more than likely BS)

Some guy named Nigel on Heroes & Villians who is meant to be quite respectable poster has mentioned this LOL!! :D:)

Anyway, tomorrow, I wonder which number 9 we will be welcoming to B6? A certain Columbian seems to be on the move!

Sounds gay to me!