Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I don't disagree. He seemed like a decent backup, but in hindsight, we didn't need him (or his ridiculous wages). Though I was happy with us spending, I remember being a little bit confused at the time, as we brought in another right back who was, presumably, capable of being first choice. If only we threw that money around more wisely :(

Dunno if he's injured or not, but that Blanco dude we were linked with didn't play for Metalist Kharkiv tonight. Wasn't even in the squad. 

I put his name in google with a past 24 news search, only thing that came up was this.

Metalist recently lost a few players who were among the best in the league. It's about Sosa, Gomes, Diego Souza, Marlos or Blanco

I'm guessing he was injured as none of those played yesterday and I know Gomez is still at the club.

You're both wrong. The issue with Beye, was that he was shit.

At the time he seemed like a good signing and was Newcastle's player or the season.

Stephen Ireland was our player of the season once
  • Like 3

Seems to have come from this source (Diez.hn)

In the coming hours Wilson Palacios will define its future in English football. Catracho The steering wheel is very close to leave and go to Stoke City, Aston Villa club that is interested in buying and that has followed in his footsteps from various weather.

Seems to have come from this source (Diez.hn)

In the coming hours Wilson Palacios will define its future in English football. Catracho The steering wheel is very close to leave and go to Stoke City, Aston Villa club that is interested in buying and that has followed in his footsteps from various weather.

That source says he'll sign before the end of the week on a 3 year contract  :(  :(  :(  :(

Palacios was a good player who has been badly effected by family tragedy (anyone would). If he signs (if), then it will most likely be for a minimal fee.

If this is the case, then I strongly hope Keane/Lambert will be able to coax what remains of that good player back out of him again.

Edited by Supervillan78