Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

RealAVFCinsider @AvfcRealinsider 34s

BREAKING; Mbia is flying out to Dallas to complete a medical and sign a two year deal today #avfc

It's a newish account to twitter, few days old and has said other stuff about Villa, but nothing in the way of transfers.

Chris Sargent @KafattyKid  ·  Jul 18

I am @AvfcRealinsider lol i was very bored was funny though #avfc

Haha. Why would he fly out to Dallas to do a medical? Wouldn't he complete that where we have all of our medical equipment at BMH and locally? Sounds like BS to me.

Does anybody else feel we need at least 1 new winger?

Lots of games last year where we lacked width and with Albrighton gone and Tonev looking likely to follow I think we need to be trying to get in at least 1 winger to give us the option to rotate the formation more to suit us in certain games

medicals will be completed wherever the team, medical staff and secretarial staff are at that present time, what do you think a medical involves?

Finger in the anoos?

Lots of games last year where we lacked width and with Albrighton gone and Tonev looking likely to follow I think we need to be trying to get in at least 1 winger to give us the option to rotate the formation more to suit us in certain games

Yes i think we do need another winger but whether we have the funds to do it is another matter

Yes i think we do need another winger but whether we have the funds to do it is another matter

How much are wingers actually used in the modern game? What we need are decent defensive midfielders that can cover when our fullbacks get forward so we stop getting caught on the break.

Mbia is exactly what we need. Free agent now. Played well for Sevilla last year so I expect bigger fish to be after him.

A greedy mercenary who didn't try one bit at QPR, then ****ed off when they were relegated?

No thanks.

Exactly this. We need someone who'll stick around once we're relegated.....

• Like 1

davies has flown out to seattle for his spurs medical and remy has flown to boston for his liverpool medical

id assume that if we did sign anyone in the next couple of days theyd fly him out, use the facilities in dallas and then try and get him in the squad for the houston game, if they cant get a game out there though theres no real point

With Madrid seemingly getting Rodriguez a cheeky loan bid for Isco should be put in. Yes bigger clubs will probably want to buy him, but Madrid may be happy just to loan him out. Probably pie on the sky but the club may as well ask.

With Madrid seemingly getting Rodriguez a cheeky loan bid for Isco should be put in. Yes bigger clubs will probably want to buy him, but Madrid may be happy just to loan him out. Probably pie on the sky but the club may as well ask.

Liverpool apparantly want to loan him ..surprising as I'm sure he hasn't never played for Southampton  :huh:

Not really, it would be a complete waste of everyone's time.

Isco...to Villa?!

Really?!?!

Really?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

Greatest thing I've ever read on here, I want some of what ur taking haha

• Like 1