NEC up for sale

Wainy316

Trust me, Villa are Brum's only professional representative team . If you think there are other teams that represent this amazing industrial behemoth then pass me that crack pipe mate .

Of course, Aston Villa won six league titles and four FA cups when Aston was still an independent settlement in Warwickshire. The club was nearly 40 years old by the time Aston was incorporated into the city of Birmingham. If we are being really pedantic about things then the city of Birmingham has only ever won one English football championship. I wonder if the people of Aston back then had similar attitudes to the people of Sutton today?  

"The team has been crap ever since it became a part of Birmingham. Bloody Liberal party ruining it for everyone!" 

Edited by The_Rev

but as a lifelong Sutton resident I believe that the town should never have lost its independence, and that it should be restored at the earliest possible moment.

Well when you inevitably start your bombing campaign on Erdington high street can you at least give us a heads up first ?

Why would anybody bother bombing a bomb site?

;)

Exactly . It would solve nothing in the long run and would not bring about the end of Birmingham rule in your North Eastern province . If only the Irish had Vt back in the day .

P.s. Heard you guys now have a Nandos to go with the aldi . Sounds like you guys are really living the life over there .

Then to Yates for a punch up! Living the brummie dream!  :D

Â