Batman: Arkham Knight

villarule123

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Saw that earlier.

Genuinely put me off a little. Don't like the Batmobile, don't like the art design much somehow, didn't like some of the new mechanics. Strange as I love Asylum and City, and Origins was an OK, if broken, tribute act.

• 1 month later...

The season pass for this is verging on obscene. I would also not bet against this season pass following the recent trend of not actually providing all the DLC.

Warner Bros are getting particularly bad for this nonsense. Mortal Kombat X's DLC is verging on farcical, particularly when the game is particularly in your gave and cynical about shilling it.

Just read up about all the season pass stuff. It seems that the PS4 has some exclusive content too (Scarecrow story) meaning that PC, Xbox people won't get it even if they have a £30 season pass.

I'm probably going to wait and just buy the GOTY version a year later. I've got tons of stuff to get through on the PC from last gen, so I'm in no rush to buy a bare bones version of this.

I think a gaming PC, waiting a year to buy things on Steam for £3.75 is definitely the way to go with gaming these days. I should be able to build a PC again in the new year, can't wait.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

GameSpot gave it a 7.

Criticised the Batmobile and how much the game uses it, and how tired and predictable it becomes at the back third of the game.

I've not read any spoilers but, as everyone's been saying all along...

if the Arkham Knight isn't the Joker I'll be absolutely gobsmacked

Seems this not only has Warner Bros' token DLC rammed out it's arse, it turns out that if you paid up front for the season pass (by buying a Premium edition, for example) you actually get less DLC day one than someone who rocked up to Tesco this morning. The retailer and preorder specific DLC (Harley Quinn, Red Hood etc) is included as part of the Season Pass/Premium bundle... but only after the exclusivity period ends. In September. Brilliant.

On the plus side, after the **** up with the limited editions (they cancelled one of the ridiculous tat editions last week after it turned out the statues weren't up to snuff) they've released the 'New 52' skins pack for free for everyone. Shame then that the New 52 looks are all shit (imo).

Â