• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Lambert likes playing Norwich doesn't he? Played them 5 times while our manager and only failed to win once (1-1 draw) and two of those wins were 4-1. Let's not forget the 7-1 thrashing while he was Colchester manager as well.

It's ironic really because people are always talking about how they'll be itching to get revenge on us for some reason or another. Lambert's certainly got his fair share of flaws but he always seems to have one over on on Norwich (and Sunderland).

Edited by Mantis

Lambert likes playing Norwich doesn't he? Played them 5 times while our manager and only failed to win once (1-1 draw) and two of those wins were 4-1. Let's not forget the 7-1 thrashing while he was Colchester manager as well.

It's ironic really because people are always talking about how they'll be itching to get revenge on us for some reason or another. Lambert's certainly got his fair share of flaws but he always seems to have over one on Norwich (and Sunderland).

Might not mean a thing but I think when you see their team, half of it if not more is still made up of players Lambert signed for them. Obviously there was more to it than that when we saw Hoolahan not celebrate, but maybe they're intimidated somewhat against their old boss? Being as he is the man who made most of them Premier League players.

Edited by samjp26

Is their any site that could give us a stat for coming back from losing positions ?

According to Football365 we're second only to Chelsea. 4 wins and one draw from losing positions, a total of 13 points gained.

Fulham are 4th, though, so I don't know that I'd read much into that stat. :)

Is their any site that could give us a stat for coming back from losing positions ?

According to Football365 we're second only to Chelsea. 4 wins and one draw from losing positions, a total of 13 points gained.

Fulham are 4th, though, so I don't know that I'd read much into that stat. :)

I'll not look in the half empty cup and say we've improved a lot in two things ..

Securing a lead , Coming back from losing positions ..

Those two were nightmares in the last couple of years .. Last season our first time to come back to a win was against Reading the QPR  .. in Mcleash season I think we only did it against Chelsea .. Not sure though ..

Even under Houllier , We've only done it against West Ham if I'm not mistaken ..

And we were always one of most teams to throw a lead every season ..

So we could give a credit to Lambert here .. ^^

Â