• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

We still get the results when we really need them. Hope we can kick on from that now and keep ourselves well clear of danger.

We had a good spell but weren't brilliant today, which emphasises just how poor Norwich are. 

Seems like Lambert has the indian sign over Norwich! When they scored I feared the worst but perhaps the players finally realised the enormity of the situation and secured a much needed 3 points. Important win considering who we have coming up. Full credit to Lambert and the players.

• Like 1

Great result and decent performance.  I thought our 3 midfielders did great today. El Ahmadi was getting his foot in everywhere and had some great first time touches to set us on the attack.  Delph was doing what he does best, having an impact from our goal to there goal.  Westwoods passing was good and he landed a corner on Bentekes head.  Bacuna played great also and Benteke was a Beast. He needs to put the same effort in every week that he was when we were winning.

Benteke MOTM for that goal alone as without that we might never of got going.

Quick, succinct football and we've shredded them. I just don't understand where that has been? Baffles me why we can't play like that more often. Midfield three was completely unstoppable for half an hour and Benteke was incredible. 

More, please. 

We'll win this. No trouble.

Long way to go.

Minor set back. We'll still win.

>The team looks all over the place

The team looks fine. We just conceded early like we keep doing.

Well we're not gonna win it 5-1 and Lambert's not gonna go at the end of the season :)

It's difficult not to be smug. So I won't fight it.

• Like 3

Without Benteke's brilliance it could've been scary. We so much need him to be like this and spark the rest of our offense.

I thought our second half was excellent. Not a single moment of panic, very controlled. It will give us a lot of confidence for our next games.

We'll win this. No trouble.

Long way to go.

Minor set back. We'll still win.

>The team looks all over the place

The team looks fine. We just conceded early like we keep doing.

Well we're not gonna win it 5-1 and Lambert's not gonna go at the end of the season :)

It's difficult not to be smug. So I won't fight it.

To be fair to myself, we did look all over the place after they scored and it happens far too regularly for a few minutes after we let one in. I said we'd win all week. Glad we were both right ;)

• Like 1

Â