The Cheltenham Festival 2014 Thread

AvfcRigo82

General concensus seems to be that Bobs Worth is too good

I bet against him last year and put money on Sir Des Champs he was winning the whole way round then suddenly Bobs Worth came from nowhere up the hill and won by a mile

I will not make the same mistake again Bob can have my money this time

I've also heard good things about Next Sensation in the 5.15 but i think 24 horses are running so it would only be an e/w bet

Silviniaco Conti is better than good enough. Would have been much closer lasteyar, had he not fallen. He wins easy today IMO, 5+ lengths.

He might have the ability but Bobs Worth has the heart of a gladiator he had the horsing equivalent of a hangover last time round and still won

I bet against him last year and put money on Sir Des Champs he was winning the whole way round then suddenly Bobs Worth came from nowhere up the hill and won by a mile

I've also heard good things about Next Sensation in the 5.15 but i think 24 horses are running so it would only be an e/w bet

Silviniaco Conti is better than good enough. Would have been much closer lasteyar, had he not fallen. He wins easy today IMO, 5+ lengths.

He might have the ability but Bobs Worth has the heart of a gladiator he had the horsing equivalent of a hangover last time round and still won

I agree, but I think his ability will seem him win (and by 7 lengths).

Damn you your making me regret my bet now :)

Damn you your making me regret my bet now :)

FWIW I'm usually wrong :P

WTF is going on!? Have I missed something? Why is this race so behind schedule!?!?

I'm guessing it's due to jockey's having heavy falls requiring medical attention in previous races 

Edited by AshVilla

Â