Midweek football 24/27 Feb

andykeenan

The Man Utd fans at work were saying that Rooney will play centre mid when he's older. I don't see it. He's been playing deep since I've been watching and he looks clueless. Slow too. Perhaps his wallet is in his pocket?

when the shit hits the fan he goes in to roy of the rovers mode, will no doubt be dropping back and taking the ball off vidic / rio in the last 10 minutes, and then before the weekend he'll have a moan that he wants to be a number 9...

its his downfall IMO stops him from being world class

Looking forward to Roy Keanes take on this

It will be the same as his take on everything won't it?   He'll just call them crap again. It was interesting the first time he said it because he is an ex player, but this will be the 20th time he has said it. 

What do you expect?  Almost everybody on there chose to support Manchester United so they didn't have to deal with minor inconveniences like not winning every week. Reality bites. 

• Like 4

I don't see what Carrick brings to their team, really. Nothing but back passes, even if the clear option is to go forward. He looks like a totally wayward player these days. Like he'd prefer to be playing cricket.

Â