Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Nothing less than 3points is required here. Not that I think we will get it as we're so easy to play against at VP. This has West Ham written all over it for me - one we need to win but will probably come undone again.

Any idea why this game is at 16.30pm on Sunday? I know its on SKY but just wondered why the strange time.

This game worries me now because Norwich are able to play the absolute perfect way that you need to at VP to get a victory. I imagine they'll be buzzing after today's result too. If Norwich sit back, suck up our hopeless hoofballs, they'll get the chances they need to wrap up the game while not being particularly threatened. Imo. 

obviously with our home form its hard to be positive, but even before watching villa and Norwich later I was a bit concerned we would struggle to get 3 points, after seeing Norwich today I think they will fancy getting 3 points or at least a point, I think they will set up for the draw and hope they take any chances that come their way. I see the fans getting on our lads backs straight away if we don't show any improvement. we really need to win this but I just cant see it, also cant see us beating stoke either in our following home game. If we don't get at least 4 points from Norwich and stoke game we will be in bottom 3 by end of march

We'll win this. No trouble.

What are you smoking and can I have some of it? 2 wins at home this season. 5 the year before, 4 the year before that. Anyone in the entire 92 team football league would fancy their chances at Villa Park.

Think villa would beat Hyde at home? The ultimate "stoppable force meeting movable object" matchup

We really do need to turn around this home form because we can no longer rely on getting the points away from home. This is another 6 pointer and it is one we really cannot afford to lose. We need to produce the sort of performance that we gave at home against Sunderland last season to turn this season around in much the same way that result did last year. But any win would do for me and that might just leave us needing another 2 wins for safety. It is so sad that it has come to this again and that I cannot help but fearing it is as likely we will produce another home performance of the sort that cost us the points against West Ham. Holt to hit the winner then!     

Simply we must win, if we lost Lambert can **** off and we will maybe stand a better chance with a new manager for the remaining 11 games of the season.

4-1-2-2-1, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Gardner, Albrighton, Gabby and Helenius.

Edited by Avflife

I think a few players need to be dropped as they seem to be untouchable while consistently playing shit

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar baker Bertrand

Kea Westwood delph

Albrighton helenius tonev

Leaving da goal shy 3 on the bench and if we're winning leave em on there. They can't be awful every week and keep starting

Simply we must win, if we lost Lambert can **** off and we will maybe stand a better chance with a new manager for the remaining 11 games of the season.

4-1-2-2-1, Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Gardner, Albrighton, Gabby and Helenius.

Isn't Gardner out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday?

• Like 1

Some tough choices for Lambert to make. The front 3 are not firing. Albrighton must come in! Westwood proved yesterday just how important he is to the side. The midfield is nothing without him in it so hope he is fit. One of Weimann or Agbonlahor need to be on the bench. Benteke needs a rollocking after his inept performance yesterday. Where is the fire he had last season?