• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Deserved a point at least. Don't get the substitutes. Should have got albrighton on. As always our cutting edge was rather blunt. Lacked creativity but defended really well and in midfield. Really **** annoying goal.

completely disastrous result, gonna be a crushing blow to confidence. Lambert has to take a large amount of blame for abject failure to change things in the 2nd half when we lost momentum after a decent first half.

very much in a relegation battle now. Remy is now top of my hate list and it would have to be him who scored. complete scumbag.

• Like 2

Good first half.

Average second half.

Our toothless attack meant we couldn't take advantage when we were on top.

Half of the first team need replacing in the summer.

We only just bought most of them. And no one is going to buy them from us. Almost all of the squad is dead wood.

• Like 2

What a joke that second half was, midfield were shite.

Gabby our motm based on 1st half performance, Westwood a close second.

We should of sold Benteke and Weimann when the rest of the world thought they were good. 

I've said it for months, we'll probably go down. You may moan now, but after what is likely to be 0 points from 3 of our games in March against Chelsea, Citeh and Man Yoo, you'll all start to see it.

Hull struggled for goals, so they bought attackers...we loaned Grant Holt.

Edited by AVFCAM
  • Like 2

Well done Villa/Lambert...

Almost a guaranteed loss on paper - they're absolutely not form, their best few players back just in time to play us, Coloccini mopped up easily at the back and Remy dived all about the shop before finally wrong footing someone well enough to finish. Typical.

No attempt to change the game through subs from Lambert, possibly enforced subs though injury/fitness, but where is the game changer from the bench? At least roll the dice and change things up!

Really starting to question why we're thinking about giving Lambert a new contract and I've very much been a fan. If he's not given a geniune amount of money in the summer then I lose all hope.

*edit*

Additionally, the players really were poor in attack. The decision making (I suspect down to confidence) is as bad as I've ever seen it.

Edited by KitKat

As soon as Bennett and Sylla came on I thought we'd do well to get a point. Both are Championship players at best. Baffling substitutions.

What was Bennett doing, all his fault, **** useless!

It says a lot when Westwood was voted man of the match but Lambert took him off.

Seriously worried now. 

Can't see where the 12 points needed for survival are going to come from!

I would assume Westwood had a knock. Went straight down the tunnel when he came off. 

So pissed off with Lambert today. He has no idea has he, undefendble today bringing Sylla an Bennett on, what the F*** was he thinking, as if they are gonna defend us a 0-0 draw.

Westwood was clearly injured. Can't blame him for that.

Bennett was a baffling sub though.

• Like 1

This is the year we go down.

That 18th spot is ours.

I've not said this before but I would not give one shit if Lambert was sacked tomorrow.

He literally puts a team out and hopes for the best. No forward planning and no reacting to situations.

Forget the ridiculous amount of luck for their goal ( 2 rebounds) because Cisse and Remy should have both scored before and they had a stonewall penalty turned down.

We lost this game because of our gutless, dull and backwards manager.

• Like 3

Bringing our best player off and replacing him with Sylla? Tactical genius you are Lambert. Jesus.

Standard Villa. One good half, one bad. Can't make it pay in the good half and **** it up in the bad half. If we don't win at Norwich then we'll be deep in the relegation zone by the end of March.

Â