• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

We were rubbish once Westwood came off. I thought Newcastle were there for the taking but we were just not good enough. The final ball was never there. We were just lacking that cutting edge today. Vlaar although having a good game should have cost us a goal.

we werent this bad under mcleish

We really were. Silly revision.

we werent, we had more about us, some players who actually looked interested, we have so many bottlers in this team, there are about 3/10 outfield players in that team that you'd expect to win a 50/50

our passing is every bit as bad, our "tactics" are every bit as bad, its **** awful

• Like 4

Newcastle we there for the taking after a shocking run of form but Lambert and his team of lower league numpties handed it to them on a plate.

My prediction of no wins in February was accurate as I knew it would be. March looks horrific and those fools that think Lambert is doing a good job had better pray that we fluke some points in the most unlikely of places otherwise squeaky bum time awaits.

If it pans out Bertrand coming off was tactical lambert can feck right off benteke can **** off aswell the lazy **** he made colocini look look look bolt Clara must think feck this for a game of soldiers another tv smashed FFs

vlaar not Clark even phones pissing me off now

Oh dear. As I predicted midway through the second half. Yet another game we play okay for one half and brutal for the other. We are dreadful to watch. Should have been a penalty anyway for them for handball so don't think we can complain. We are just utter shite.

In the context of the overall game, we were pretty unlucky, but punished for sitting back once too often. Created chances in both halves but again let down by our front free.

How were we unlucky?

The handball by Bacuna that wasn't given?

The Remy shot against the post?

The Cisse missed sitter?

I know your Mr Positive and I commend you for it sometimes but if Lambert gets them in the changing room and says "unlucky" then I want him gone now.

He probably would do though to cover his own back.

Lots of teams would like to be in our position according to our manager. Clueless twonk.

• Like 4

Bringing our best player off and replacing him with Sylla? Tactical genius you are Lambert. Jesus.

Standard Villa. One good half, one bad. Can't make it pay in the good half and **** it up in the bad half. If we don't win at Norwich then we'll be deep in the relegation zone by the end of March.

WESTWOOD WAS INJURED

Then why not Albrighton for a bit of attacking intent. Or was our tactically inept manager happy with a McLeish style 0-0 draw!!!!!!!!!

So, so predictable. You knew when our word removed of a manager put his two cloggers on we were going to lose.

I've just lost all interest in this season now, I couldnt give a shit what happens. Until Lerner sells up I'm not spending another penny on the club.

In the context of the overall game, we were pretty unlucky, but punished for sitting back once too often. Created chances in both halves but again let down by our front free.

How were we unlucky?

The handball by Bacuna that wasn't given?

The Remy shot against the post?

The Cisse missed sitter?

I know your Mr Positive and I commend you for it sometimes but if Lambert gets them in the changing room and says "unlucky" then I want him gone now.

He probably would do though to cover his own back.

Lots of teams would like to be in our position according to our manager. Clueless twonk.

Gabby firing over from 25 yards, Krul saving from Gabby, KEA putting two excellent balls across the face of the goal. We could have scored 2 or 3 times in the first half. Punished for taking our chances.

Bringing our best player off and replacing him with Sylla? Tactical genius you are Lambert. Jesus.

HE WAS INJURED!! What do you want Lambert to do? Call Jesus in to perform a miracle and heal him?

Blaming Lambert for taking Westwood off is as useless as Neil Quinn calling Guzan Guzman all game. (I'll spell Quann's name correctly when he can be bothered to learn Guzan's). 

• Like 1

No balls to bring on Albrighton because it would have mean't a change of formation from the 433 to 442 because he is a winger. That game was there for the taking, 3 crucial pts missed. Lambert is so weak, he does'nt even see when his team is in with a chance of winning a game when the opposition are struggling, instead he brings on 2 defensive players instead of attacking options. Absolutely spineless. I hate to say it, but i saw it coming, but more than that, i really fear for us now.

Â