• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

rocket polishers rocket polishers rocket polishers.

Lost to the team that can't win or score. Just like me and many others predicted. First half we weren't that bad but our useless scrotum of a manager can't get these clowns to play anything other than shite for more than one half.

Just **** off and resign lambert you clueless **** tit.

• Like 2

In the context of the overall game, we were pretty unlucky, but punished for sitting back once too often. Created chances in both halves but again let down by our front free.

We were let down by our manager mainly today. Atrocious tactics second half.

Played pretty well I thought and deserved a point. I don't think either substitution was a bad call, the Bertrand one would be the more contentious, but he's struggled to make 90 minutes since he's been here and I'm guessing he's not quite fit.

We needed to take advantage of the period in the first half when we were well on top and we didn't manage it - Benteke was poor again and we've now failed to score in 12 of our 27 games - we really need him back at it or out of the team.

Bacuna played well, Vlaar well apart from a couple of mad moments and Baker was good I thought - the midfield was very good and worked really hard, Gabby and Weimann flitted in and out and both need to get back to being a goal threat.

Goals win games - I wonder where our next goal's coming from.

• Like 1

presuming Westwood coming off was due to injury. Sylla is dreadful.

KEA did well in the first half but tired badly in the second half and should have been replaced by Albrighton.

That is the worst Delph performance in years.

Ultimately it was the performances of all three strikers that cost us the game, all looked utterly clueless and like they could have played for days without scoring.

After hitting the post I think you could only say the Geordie scum deserved it, our midfield fell apart when Westwood went off.

• Like 2

Shocking display of ineptitude by every player except westwood & guzan. Benteke should be dropped but won't be..

Long balls rule under lambert and why can't we even keep possession from a throw in?!!

I can't remember when we looked this bad. Depressed.

I won't even be sad any more if we get relegated. We need a kick up the arse, because if we get away with it again it's just going to lead to another year of doing it on the cheap, and we'll just keep going like this until we're made to pay for it.

• Like 2

If it pans out Bertrand coming off was tactical lambert can feck right off benteke can **** off aswell the lazy **** he made colocini look look look bolt Clara must think feck this for a game of soldiers another tv smashed FFs

I won't even be sad any more if we get relegated. We need a kick up the arse, because if we get away with it again it's just going to lead to another year of doing it on the cheap, and we'll just keep going like this until we're made to pay for it.

12-1 at bet victor!!!

So pissed off with Lambert today. He has no idea has he, undefendble today bringing Sylla an Bennett on, what the F*** was he thinking, as if they are gonna defend us a 0-0 draw.

Westwood was clearly injured. Can't blame him for that.

Bennett was a baffling sub though.

Baffling? A left back for an injured left back, common sense I'd say. Sylla is the baffling one, an injured midfielder replaced by ancart horse, never a footbaler in a million years. As soon as he came on we were rubbish.

• Like 1

The subs were forced as Bertrand and Westwood took knocks. Westy was excellent today, Newcastle kicked him off the pitch.

Yeah, I've not really got a problem with the two changes he made as they were clearly forced. It's the one we didn't make. Benteke needs some service and at the moment Albrighton is the only player that can put a decent cross in, I just can't fathom how he didn't get on the pitch today.

Â