what do you do for a living?!

donnie

I'm going to be a lawyer at a commercial law firm in London. I start in a weeks time. In between the end of my LPC and then I've been/am a 'supporting artist' and do extra/doubling/standing in work for tv and film.

Fun times.

Work at JLR, that's all I'm admitting to until I can think of something impressive to describe my job!

Me too, which site are you at? I'm at Gaydon.

I'm at Solihull, not on the track though I must add.

You're a tosser with a clip board then I take it. They're some of Land Rovers top grafters they are.

I also still sometimes teach fencing

I did that at one point, and taught abseiling. Fencing was ok on the whole, it was to kids and the hardest part was explaining why we hold our hands away behind the head. Used to get one kid every now and again who wanted to be errol flynn and slash away at me. I enjoyed it. The fencing that is, not kids slashing away at me.

I have said too much.

Edited by Seat68

I'm going to be a lawyer at a commercial law firm in London. I start in a weeks time. In between the end of my LPC and then I've been/am a 'supporting artist' and do extra/doubling/standing in work for tv and film.

Fun times.

Which one El Spoono?

Fun times.

Which law firm Spoony? I'm senior commercial lawyer for the John Lewis Partnership, and we instruct loads of firms in London.

Â