what do you do for a living?!

donnie

I'm thinking of becoming a professional tourist like Tony :P

I'm off to Lisbon in the morning 6:30 flight (yikes) ... Work for a change rather than tourism .. Though I'm hoping to get a few hours sight seeing in , Lisbon looks quite interesting and I've not been before , only to the Algarve

I've decided that, as cliched as it is, you only live once so I'm going to start going on little breaks to new countries every so often while I'm young and free of commitment.

You know where you should go?

Germany

• Like 1

I've decided that, as cliched as it is, you only live once so I'm going to start going on little breaks to new countries every so often while I'm young and free of commitment.

mate do it, one of my regrets in life is that I never travelled more. I cant do it now or at least for a long time because I have kids, I was to concerned in getting pissed and off my head rather than doing something memorable and interesting. so many places I want to go but I cant now

It is the reason I am quitting, to do some much needed travel after a long way off. Not a massive gap year bender, but a good 4-5 weeks across a bit of old Europe - Belgium, Netherlands and Germany I reckon. 4-5 days in a few cities each. Can't chuffing wait. Still in the planning stage, and not got round to costing it up yet, which may put a crimp in the plans but yeah, travelling is great ( I hope anyway ) 

In real life... I write.

Freelance journalist... also offer a media help-package to local business/small festivals/up-and-coming bands/Stefan/charities/prostitutes.

Edited by dodgyknees

Good choice. It's my passion and probably where the bulk of my spare cash goes. I reckon I spend about £5k a year on holidays and would be more if i had more time off from work. 

I've been set up by friends 3 times. I swore never again. The only thing more depressing than being alone was the standard my friends had clearly set for me. I'm no oil painting, but I expected a certain level of sanity from set ups..

You do have a giraffe's head. Beggars can't be choosers mate.

back on topic, I'm an Electrician, own business, if ever any of you need a sparky you know where to look :D

Are sparky's earning up to £1000 a week?!

In fact is it true that alot of peopke with trades are earning a grand plus a week?! Everyone tradesman with their own business I know is minted.

I really couldn't comment,  ;)

Â