Destiny

PieFacE

Quick question for anyone that's played this.

I basically want a next gen version of borderlands. Can you party up with players and go through the campaign?

I think that's what the game is pretty much about! 

I've been playing as the titan & hit the level cap for the beta. Must say the tiny bit on show has me

Pumped for release, going in with a fire team to level up seems cool.

Has elements of diablo, mass effect & skyrim.

The multiplayer at first I disliked but since I've stopped playing it like titanfall I've got into it more. But I can see this being one of those multiplayer games that the more hardcore players play. But I hope I'm wrong as that usually spells a horrible experience.

I'm on xbox one if anyone wants to buddy up... Booga81

Just been reading that each planet will only have 1 area, and that Earth will only have the Old Russia areas from the beta. And that there is only 4/5 planets, instead of all solar system planets being included in the release game.

I'm pretty pissed off to be honest, to the extent that I'm not sure if I will buy it after all. I hate games that want you to purchase DLC, and they've already announced 2 DLCs before the game is out!

I'm disappointed because the Alpha/Beta was really fun. Sigh

Just been reading that each planet will only have 1 area, and that Earth will only have the Old Russia areas from the beta. And that there is only 4/5 planets, instead of all solar system planets being included in the release game.

I'm pretty pissed off to be honest, to the extent that I'm not sure if I will buy it after all. I hate games that want you to purchase DLC, and they've already announced 2 DLCs before the game is out!

Yeah it seems that news has annoyed a fair amount of people and I've read many people have cancelled their pre-orders on GAF. 

I think i'll still get it but I'll barely touch anything other than PVP. 

Loads of nerds on that website go way OTT at times but I think it is justified in this case.

Hopefully it is just a misunderstanding.

If the whole of Earth really is just "Old Russia", which is just an empty space with a few caves and run down buildings then that's really disappointing. I thought there was going to be quite a lot of different locations on each planet.

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah it seems that news has annoyed a fair amount of people and I've read many people have cancelled their pre-orders on GAF. 

I think i'll still get it but I'll barely touch anything other than PVP. 

I don't think I'll bother anymore if all that is true. PVP has gotten a bit old for me and the game looks like Titanfall with a bit of a single player to it.

Â