Thailand

Stevo985

I'm currently travelling with my mate that lives there

He reckons this last coup was the best thing to ever happen there  .. of course he is English rather than Thai , so the Thai population may have  a different view

apparently the first act of the General in charge was to give everyone free access to the World Cup  .. before that you had to purchase some form of TV box to watch the games

yeah hardly makes him the Dalai Lama but it's a good start :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you enjoyed it and the best news is there's loads of amazing places that you didn't go to so there's a perfect excuse to go back. As for the lizard sounds like the one we had in Phi Phi living in our roof. Its was a giant gecko and seen if you have one living with you they regard you as lucky as they eat pests such as rodents.

I would love to go Thailand but I have a list of places particularly in the Americas which are higher up my priority list. Are the women all that?

Edited by Voinjama

The women in Thailand?

Nope, not for me. Not attracted to Thai women in the slightest to be honest.

Not to say I don't find any of them attractive, some of them were nice, the Nok Air cabin crew especially.

But generally they're not my type.

The tourists, particularly those on Koh Tao, were much more my type.

But I don't go on holiday to see women. If I did I'd go back to Barcelona for every holiday.

Edited by Stevo985

Glad you enjoyed it and the best news is there's loads of amazing places that you didn't go to so there's a perfect excuse to go back. As for the lizard sounds like the one we had in Phi Phi living in our roof. Its was a giant gecko and seen if you have one living with you they regard you as lucky as they eat pests such as rodents.

I honestly don't think it was a giant gecko. Its head didn't look like a gecko at all and neither did its legs. It didn't have those sucker type feet that geckos have.

I've done some googling and the only other lizard I can see that could live in Koh Tao that it could have been is a "water monitor". If so it just have been a young one as it was probably a foot long, maybe slightly more.

I'm really curious to find out what it was now.

But I don't go on holiday to see women. If I did I'd go back to Barcelona for every holiday.

Do you have a fetish for ugly women then ?

Yeah yeah I know it's all subjective .., I agree with you about the Thai girls though I don't think they are all that .. But if i was a single man visiting Thailand I'm sure I'd be swayed by their "charms"

I'd take beautiful Spanish women over women who, on the most part, are built like 13 year old boys.

I think I read that the average dress size over there is equivalent to a UK size 4. That's about a Kylie/Eva Longoria/Megan Fox build. Or a 6 year old boy. Depends how you want to perceive it I guess.

What I do know is I prefer that to a UK average of size 16.

Â