Home Form

MessiWillSignForVilla

We dont have clever players but we have pace so at home we should look to take the game to teams. Teams can sit back against us but players running with the ball should still cause them trouble. At home we should set up 442

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Bertrand

Albrighton Westwood delph tonev

Weiman benteke

I've left gabby out as I feel he would be more effective off the bench against a tiring defence & I honestly don't see a footballer in him

Edited by dakid007

Another little fact;

Counting games in all compétitions, our record number of home defeats in a season was until recently 9. That record was equalled in 2011-12 under McLeish, equalled again in 2012-13 under Lambert, and then broken last week when we suffered our 10th home defeat of the season. And that record has been set after only 16 games, with another 6 left to play...

Edited by NormandyVillan

Another little fact;

Counting games in all compétitions, our record number of home defeats in a season was until recently 9. That record was equalled in 2011-12 under McLeish, equalled again in 2012-13 under Lambert, and then broken last week when we suffered our 10th home defeat of the season. And that record has been set after only 16 games, with another 6 left to play...

That is sad

Our home form won't improve until we have a better balance of footballers & athletes. At home we need player who have the athletic ability paired with footballing ability

Guzan

Rodwell

Cleverly delph

Albrighton welbeck Redmond

Sell benteke, gabby, kea, tonev, helenius,Bowery

Edited by dakid007

The sad fact is we never know what Villa Team will turn up..... The teams at the bottom are up for a scrap, we are not really well known for that, so we find the going difficult.

The teams at the top have superior movement and can read the game, we struggle with that too.

I wouldn't like to predict any Villa result, its like the weather more bad days than good.....and you never know whats coming.

• Like 1

Another little fact;

Counting games in all compétitions, our record number of home defeats in a season was until recently 9. That record was equalled in 2011-12 under McLeish, equalled again in 2012-13 under Lambert, and then broken last week when we suffered our 10th home defeat of the season. And that record has been set after only 16 games, with another 6 left to play...

That is sad

Our home form won't improve until we have a better balance of footballers & athletes. At home we need player who have the athletic ability paired with footballing ability

Guzan

Rodwell

Cleverly delph

Cleverley?!? Are you serious? For a start he would never come to us and secondly he's awful. I'd go as far to say he wouldn't improve our dreadful midfield.

Home form is what it is. I've got to the stage where going to the game is more out of habit than actually looking forward to it. Sad really.

This could be the season that makes me not renew. (Though I've said the same the last 2 seasons.)

Mat Kendrick of the Birmingham Mail has produced an analysis report in Saturdays Birmingham Mail.....titled " Are we progressing or standing still"

read it for yourself on line:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/analysis-aston-villa-looking-up-6712225

Some of these stats look remarkably like BOF's!

It does seem to confirm however that our home form this season is worse than last, and we are surviving effectively on those 9 unexpected points from Arsenal, Man C and Southampton. Beyond those games, I think our underlying performance is marginally worse than last season.

Another little fact;

That is sad

Guzan

Rodwell

Cleverly delph

Cleverley?!? Are you serious? For a start he would never come to us and secondly he's awful. I'd go as far to say he wouldn't improve our dreadful midfield.

Home form is what it is. I've got to the stage where going to the game is more out of habit than actually looking forward to it. Sad really.

This could be the season that makes me not renew. (Though I've said the same the last 2 seasons.)

This is the same cleverley who played in cm pair with a 40 year old giggs and strolled round villa park as if he owned it & pulled the strings

Â