Spoony

The Boring Thread

What a cruel twist of nature that chickens were given wings that they can't actually use

Chickens can't fly?

But what came first, the chicken or the Buffalo wings?

• Like 1

I've just gotten into bed. Its a bit cold so I'll leave my socks on tonight.

I have to wear socks to bed most night, annoyingly, otherwise my cats attack my feet.

• Like 1

I have to wear socks to bed most night, annoyingly, otherwise my cats attack my feet.

Cats can do far worse things. One time I rolled over onto my side in my sleep and must have lifted the covers exposing the mattress by my side. My cat then threw up in that spot. I slept through the normal hup-hup-hup-hup-hup-slah! noise they make. Some time later, long enough for the sick o turn cold, I woke up and rolled back over into it. Disgusting!

Eurgh, I bet it was like old beans, left in the fridge.

• Like 1

Eurgh, I bet it was like old beans, left in the fridge.

Yes... yes, it was. All lumpy, chunky and cold.

That story reminded me of the time I did such a foul smelling fart in my sleep it actually woke me up.

I cannot sleep in any more items than just my boxers, no matter how hot or cold it is.

• Like 2

I cannot sleep in any more items than just my boxers, no matter how hot or cold it is.

Same here

Was going to post this in the now defunct Confession Thread but I had picked up a bit of a slapper a couple of nights ago and things led quite quickly to bed. Now I tend to try and please the woman first which always goes down well. We both were lying on our sides facing one another kissing and I then moved downward to her breasts to continue foreplay. The girl then suddenly shouted would you stop **** doing that as you're making me feel I have a baby on the end of my tit.

Mood cut, erection flopped and a severe dent to my pride.

What a boring bitch. Should have skipped foreplay and just used her in the same way that many others must have.

Â