Spoony

The Boring Thread

Ink in pen is starting to run low. Some letters appear faded while others are in bold. Might have to get another pen soon but I think a good 10 minutes worth of writing is left in this one.

If you have to squiggle it to get it to write, it's time for a new one

I feel sick.  Just wolfed down pancakes with smokey bacon and honey.  It was bloody gorgeous but I ate too much :(

I've bought 20 litres of Woodland Green fence paint. Fingers crossed for a mild dry weekend.

I've bought 20 litres of Woodland Green fence paint. Fingers crossed for a mild dry weekend.

Make sure you watch it dry.

• Like 2

I worked until 20:30. The only good thing about that is I got a seat on the tube.

I somehow managed to read that as face paint, and wondered why on earth you'd need 20 litres.

True story. 

I'm feeling very slightly drowsy. Goodness gracious what an early hour..

Edited by theunderstudy

I've had a new front door put in today.

I walk past it and look at it like a cat - quizzical and unnerved by the new surroundings.

I had to edit because I felt like it.

Edited by useless

The signature at the bottom of my work emails which has my name, title, contact details etc is Claret and Blue.

No , I didn't take my camera.

Amateur. There's a camera on your phone. I take mine with me everywhere - I never know when I might need to take a sexy, duck face selfie to post on Facebook.

Â