The Boring Thread

Spoony

The ink cartridge in my fountain pen needed changing this afternoon. So I changed it. I have no idea how long they last me so I noted it on my calendar and will confirm how long one lasts in a future post.

**** me

I actually read this and thought "oh, that'll be interesting"

Having checked I can confirm I've used 7.5mm of ink already. I'm worried that this is now becoming too exciting for the Boring Thread.

• Like 1

I made one phone call about 2 hours ago at work and transcribed the contents to a pad. I arrived at work at 10.23. I leave at 6.30. I have nothing else to do. Work, at present is pretty quiet. I have just drunk a sugar-laden free coffee. I will be heading to the toilet soon.

• Like 1

Take a tip from the boring James Milner twitter account. To sound truly boring you just have to use the same word in a sentence more than once because it sounds boring even if it's not actually boring.

Good idea Rev, good

I don't think I've got the hang of this

I'm considering going to buy some bread rolls.

If you do that then you can make the toast that you thought of making earlier. Obviously you don't HAVE to do that; that's the advantage of living in a free country.

I missed the delivery of a parcel this morning and had to go to pick it up from a neighbour.

But here's the twist; the postman dropped it off at number 57 but I'm 10 doors away at 37. Crazy that the postman took it that far down the road. What a whirlwind morning it has been.

Think I'm going home now. On the bus probably. Not sure which bus to get. I could get the 236 which goes straight home, or I could maybe get the 55 bus or the 48 bus and get off at at Tesco. I could also get the 106 bus. Or even the 254 bus actually.

Â