The Boring Thread

Spoony

I wish there was a food as simple and easy going as water.

ice

Ice is nice.

crackers

I have got some Dark Rye Cracker things. I don't put anything on them I just take them as they are, I used to do the same with bread but don't really eat that anymore.

Yeah, that sounds to be quite accurate. I think I'm on about £17 or 18 an hour. But we rarely count by the hour. I think mostly we count by month.

Way too interesting.

Sorry, I'm not used to having this super intensive and exciting life. Like now I'm playing cards on the computer, having a beer and listening to some music. Jon English's Six ribbons, atm. Don't get too jealous, though.

Describing Coldplay as 'really good' is like describing Darts as a sport.

Yeah, I went there.

To Truthtown Accuratevania by the sound of it . Edited by Brumerican

Yeah, that sounds to be quite accurate. I think I'm on about £17 or 18 an hour. But we rarely count by the hour. I think mostly we count by month.

But the cost of living is high in Sweden, so not an accurate comparison. 

Somebody should a "minimum wage v. price of beer" graph. That would be interesting boring. 

It would, and it wouldn't be in the favour of Sweden. Definitely not in the prices when you're at the pub or at a night club. Here a beer on a pub can cost you about £5-6, maybe even £7.

Way too interesting.

Sorry, I'm not used to having this super intensive and exciting life. Like now I'm playing cards on the computer, having a beer and listening to some music. Jon English's Six ribbons, atm. Don't get too jealous, though.

Ok. I feel better now.

Â