Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Expecting at least a point from this, if not all three. No Cabaye or a ready made replacement, Newcastle's shocking form e.g lost the last five at St James Park, haven't scored in the last three and haven't won since a 3-1 success at Upton Park, incidentally YC scored twice.

Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Albrighton, Gabby and Benteke, 4-1-2-3.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/460016/EXCLUSIVE-Alan-Pardew-has-one-match-to-save-his-Newcastle-job

Edited by Avflife

This the back page of the express

BgjSbVRCAAAPIqd.jpg

There is a poll on one of their forums where they're asking posters to vote if they'd rather beat us or lose and lose Pardew.

I think the match might end in a draw, I guess how the other results go would determine how good of a result that would be.

Newcastle are in a mess and there season has imploded , the manager has lost his way and the fans are on their backs. Cue a comfortable 2-0 home win.

Thats the exact reason we will lose

That is what he said, a comfortable home win.

Similar article in the mirror giving it a 'source at the club' angle has told us the players want him out

Despite all the things pointing towards the inevitable Villa roll over, I think this would really play into our favour if it's true, why would a team who dislike the manager and seemingly want him gone turn up in a game that will apparently get him sacked if they lose? I'm not suggesting they will lose on purpose, but with nothing left to play for - no Relegation, no Europe - I don't think they'd be especially bothered in trying to win this game.

I think there is a good chance we could lose this but only because Newcastle have better players and after five defeats at home they have to win eventually. On every club forum fans proclaim their team the team to play when a bad run needs ending.

Another common theme is fans who say, knowing us we'll lose to such and such team then go and beat Chelsea and United or whoever. If this was true the top clubs would only get points of each other.

I hope we can get the win

Newcastle are in a mess and there season has imploded , the manager has lost his way and the fans are on their backs. Cue a comfortable 2-0 home win.

Thats the exact reason we will lose

That is what he said, a comfortable home win.

Add in the sky factor and it's a certain home win. Will be insurance betting on this

On a Newcastle forum a couple have suggested getting Beardsley in as manager, or Tim Sherwood because he is like Kevin Keegan, with les Ferdinand as assistant, and then giving them a budget of £100 million for players, with £20million earmarked for lavezzi.

Wow.

On a Newcastle forum a couple have suggested getting Beardsley in as manager, or Tim Sherwood because he is like Kevin Keegan, with les Ferdinand as assistant, and then giving them a budget of £100 million for players, with £20million earmarked for lavezzi.

Wow.

Hahahah. The manager list is bonkers enough but Lavezzi at Newcastle? More chance of my balls bouncing off Beyonce's arse than Lavezzi at Newcastle.

• Like 2

Wow.

Hahahah. The manager list is bonkers enough but Lavezzi at Newcastle? More chance of my balls bouncing off Beyonce's arse than Lavezzi at Newcastle.

put in a good word for me when your done, not fussy on sloppy seconds

• Like 1

I heard weeks ago the players weren't happy with Pardew, I guess we'll see if that's true on Sunday.

Would be nice to turn them over on their own patch; everyone seems to be doing it to us.

Albrighton has to start and we have to go for them with a high tempo. Easy!

UTV.