Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Just when you think you are never going to score another goal and win another game you suddenly realise that Aston Villa are your next fixture and you breath a huge sigh of relief as Benevolent FC are due to arrive in town,

• Like 4

I put Ben Arfa in my fantasy team after Cabaye left. Though Ben Arfa would be guaranteed a start and would perform. Was annoyed he started on the bench yesterday. Might make him captain now they're playing us

Papa Cisse

Guaranteed at least 1 goal to break his duck

Just when you think you are never going to score another goal and win another game you suddenly realise that Aston Villa are your next fixture and you breath a huge sigh of relief as Benevolent FC are due to arrive in town,

QFT

I put Ben afri in my fantasy team after Cabaye left. Though Ben Arfa would be guaranteed a start and would perform. Was annoyed he started on the bench yesterday. Might make him captain now they're playing us

Our away form is actually pretty dire. People say that we are decent away but are we? Our recent results suggest otherwise.

This is a game that could really go either way and I am gonna sit on the fence and say 1-1. If our players have a good day then there is no reason why we can't take the 3 points but the same can be said for Newcastle. Tough game.

Edited by One For The Road

Last 4 results

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Newcastle 0-2 man city

Newcastle 0-3 Sunderland

Newcastle 0-4 spurs

There we have it, a Villa loss then.

Team or player on a bad run, never fear Villa will ALWAYS make it better for them.

On TV as well, double whammy.

Yep. Could be another 6-0.

Hold on, or are we missing a pattern here? How about;

Newcastle 0-5 Aston Villa

Stranger things have happened...

...such as in 1939 when it rained frogs in Wiltshire...

• Like 1

Our away form is actually pretty dire. People say that we are decent away but are we? Our recent results suggest otherwise.

This is a game that could really go either way and I am gonna sit on the fence and say 1-1. If our players have a good day then there is no reason why we can't take the 3 points but the same can be said for Newcastle. Tough game.

Recent results are dire? Cardiff are formidable at home, everton are top six, drew at anfield (great result) and win at Sunderland in 2014. Doesn't seem dire to me. 5 points from 4 tough away games is good.

Recent results are dire? Cardiff are formidable at home, everton are top six, drew at anfield (great result) and win at Sunderland in 2014. Doesn't seem dire to me. 5 points from 4 tough away games is good.

Cardiff are formidable at home? They're poor there:

Won 4

Drawn 4

Lost 5

Won 4

Drawn 4

Lost 5

Still better than ours :P

Won 4

Drawn 4

Lost 5

That's quite good for home form

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Bertrand

Kea Sylla delph

Albrighton benteke weiman

I've left gabby out as I feel he would be more effective off the bench against a tiring defence & I honestly don't see a footballer in him

Edited by dakid007

Bacuna at RB for this one imo. I don't fancy putting Lowton on to face them and I think a back 4 of Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark and Bertrand would be reasonably solid. I'm a tad undecided as to whether I'd prefer to see Albrighton or Weimann start, as Weimann tends to be useful away, but also always tends to look good coming off the bench and Albrighton could be whacking in crosses from the wings. 3 points is definitely doable here if our forwards start putting these chances away. We created more than enough against Cardiff and the second half against Wet Spam, so we can't afford to keep wasting them. If we manage to keep Vlaar fit and our forwards are up for it, them I fancy us to upset Newcastle even more.

1-2, Gabby and Benteke

Bacuna at RB for this one imo. I don't fancy putting Lowton on to face them and I think a back 4 of Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark and Bertrand would be reasonably solid. I'm a tad undecided as to whether I'd prefer to see Albrighton or Weimann start, as Weimann tends to be useful away, but also always tends to look good coming off the bench and Albrighton could be whacking in crosses from the wings. 3 points is definitely doable here if our forwards start putting these chances away. We created more than enough against Cardiff and the second half against Wet Spam, so we can't afford to keep wasting them. If we manage to keep Vlaar fit and our forwards are up for it, them I fancy us to upset Newcastle even more.

1-2, Gabby and Benteke

Newcastle aren't the same organised team that beat us 2-1 so of we start positive and attack them we can win this, remy will be back so bacuna at rb for me

• Like 1