Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

There's not a manager in the league i'd rather see us beat than sleazy Pardew. Can't see us winning based on our last few performances but hope they completely underestimate us (as Liverpool did) and we go at them and come away with something.

This seems like the type of game that we'll actually win in spite of being a really bad side. We're a bad side with flashes of quality, and it'll be enough to keep us from being relegated. Three points from this will go a long way to that end.

Really looking forward to this game, it'll be the first game I've been to since Houllier's season and my first away game since we beat Leicester 5-0 10 years ago. Massively excited :D

If Newcastle lose tonight against Tottenham, I think we'll be able to go there and win.

I reckon 3-2, Benteke (2) and Bacuna.

• Like 1

They actually played well against Chelsea the other day, we can beat them if we actually turn up. They look half the side without Cabaye but Remy will be back from his ban. Id be happy with a draw even though we're desperate for points. Such a missed opportunity since setting ourselves up for some needed breathing space after the West Brom game :/

2-1 win.

Gabby and Weimann.

:cheers:

Not lost 4 at home since 1987 (which will happen if they lose today (2-0 down)

Also this:

Newcastle: Have gone 330 minutes without a Premier League goal, conceding 8 goals in the process #NUFC

And their new striker is not off the mark yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKcRjX2i2bY

I can see where this is going.

Edited by dodgyknees
  • Like 3

Last 4 results

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Newcastle 0-2 man city

Newcastle 0-3 Sunderland

Newcastle 0-4 spurs

There we have it, a Villa loss then.

Team or player on a bad run, never fear Villa will ALWAYS make it better for them.

On TV as well, double whammy.

Yep. Could be another 6-0.