• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Albrighton tires himself out so much with endless running which results in poor delivery and final balls. He never scores or assists and is weak on the ball. Whilst he didn't look too bad tonight - he was up against the worst team in the league (in my opinion). Gabby was off the pace all game and I honestly don't think there's another striker in the world who wouldn't hit his chance first time - it was on a plate. Absolutely awful. This definitely feels like two massive points dropped -mainly due to the fact we have to write off all home games as a loss such is our dire record.

We are so much better with Vlaar its unreal - great to see him get 90mins...he naturally brings the best out of Baker and Clark when he's next to them - just a shame he's so injury prone.

Newcastle, Chelsea and City on the horizon - **** my life. We need points from Newcastle and Norwich else its going to be so painful in March.

• Like 1

I'm blaming Gabby. Why the **** didn't he hit it?!

yeah, he should've just struck the damned ball. at least if he missed then it would be more forgivable, but at that range, one misseth not.

• Like 1

Good second half, we should have won that comfortably - we need to get Gabby and Tekkers firing.

Great save at the end. Opportunity missed tonight, we could have been sitting a lot more comfortably.

Sums it up perfectly.

Voted Vlaar MOTM as his influence is massive. At least he now has 12 days rest before we go again.

Had Gabby put away that chance we would be well clear of the bottom 3. Both Cardiff centre halves did very well and although I'm critical about Baker, apart from his manhandling of Jones in the area he had a decent game.

Also confirms we won't go down as both Fulham and Cardiff are both deep in the mire and having looked at the remaining fixtures I think Sunderland are also favourites to go.

Terribly unlucky. Sometimes it's just one of those games.

seem to be having a lot of those this season.

• Like 1

We're in big trouble if we can't beat Cardiff and West ham.

we need 12 points from 12 games, easily doable.

I think as low as 37 points will be sufficient this season. There are tough run ins for most of the teams below us.

Terribly unlucky. Sometimes it's just one of those games.

seem to be having a lot of those this season.

Really? I think we normally do a good job of scoring given how rarely we create good opportunities. It's seldom we are foiled by opposition keepers imo.

We should have won but wouldn't say we were unlucky. On another night we'd have been out of it by half time against a terrible side.

Â