• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Sorry down to the Manager again... WTF was Bennet started there? , Weimann was not as effective as he could have been but why only bring him on the last 20 mins ? lots of nice work from Albrighton (why do some here despise him?) he only manages to get past his man 50% of the time to put a cross in but when he does he puts some crakers in, Benteke did not seem bothered in the box yet for a change worked hard (with some success) elsewhere.

I only got to record the second half but I could not find anyone to fault, Gabby should have scored but he worked harder than I assumed from reading the comments here, not his best but far from crap.

It feels like Lambert only gives us a chance for 20 minutes a game these days, and even when he starts us off right he changes it later for reasons unknown. He has to react quicker to the game in hand.

Still a positive enough second half but yeah we were playing Cardiff, should have taken it but despite my 3+ prediction for the VIlla the practical me inside was expecting a 1-0  loss so .. could have been worse and some positives to take out of the match if Lambert stops and thinks.

It's the managers job to take the positives out of a game......it's his job, he has to defend.

Spectators like me, I just want a win and good football.....the positives and negatives are just cosmetic opinions.

Edited by TRO

Â