• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Let down by our strikers again ffs.  We destroyed them second half and only shit finishing and Ben Turner playing like Maldini stopped us from winning...Oh and Marshall pulling out a couple of worldy saves. I feel gutted atm.

Westwood MOTM

If we are still in the Premier League next season (of which I personally doubt) Baker, Albrighton, Westwood and Bennett should never play for us again. They disgust me.

I can't even fathom how bad Baker is at playing football.

Someone in this thread said he played well?! Mind-boggling. 

I'm for one very pleased with the 2nd half performance. at the same time I'm very displeased with the 1st half performance. a game of football lasts for 90min not 45min and we need to play a full football game, not half, if we're going to get bang for the buck and stay alive.

Marshall - 10

Cardiffs CB's - 10

Gabby & Benteke - 1 at a push.

Joe Bennett - 0

Albrighton - 8

Delph - 7

Westwood - 4

Bacuna & Bert - 7

Vlaar & Baker - 9

Guzan - 8

Benteke & Gabby need to grow a pair and actually have a pop instead all this nicey nicey pass about. PUT YOUR FOOT THROUGH IT!!

Although the second half was good, we're not the sort of team that takes any positives or momentum into the next game so it just feels like a massive missed opportunity because we'll just play like we did against West Ham next game. Frustrating, but I suppose any point is a point towards safety at the moment. 

Oh well, at least we got a clean sheet. Without Vlaar we would have lost so easily. So he gets my MOTM.

The team look so disjointed, out of shape and clueless, its like Lambert threw 11 random players together and expected them to play.

Benteke was awful, he needs another spell on the bench. I reckon he'll be with us next season as no bugger will want to buy him!

How you can say Benteke was awful is beyond me. Set up our best chances. One of our better players tonight.

We were better with Weiman on. Delph was good, Vlaar good.

Albrighton a mixed bag.

I can't work out, how our TWO left backs could look so fragile against one Cardiff winger.

Gabby was poor, Benteke just ... *sighs* .. West needs to be dropped.

Edited by Villain4Life

It's not often that this team finds a steady footing to dominate a half.  Unfortunately, we miss easy finishes that could put the game away.  Credit to Marshall for the save, but Andi had half the goal open and managed to find the keeper, and Gabby managed to tap dance his way out of a goal.  Disappointed that this team fails to find the net so many times from point blank range.

• Like 1

Andi should've started instead of Joe. What kind of magic was Lambert trying to pull off there?

Obviously much better second half, but Benteke is a worry. I hate it when he raises his arms to his head all the time. Just let it go.

Baker didn't cost us a goal, so that's a positive.

Was thinking Bacuna would save us, but he didn't. Was close though. It was clearly a shot, not a pass.

Could've won this, hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

Oh, MotM, really don't have an idea yet. Most difficult one this season for me.

Edited by AVTuco

Â