• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Oh well, at least we got a clean sheet. Without Vlaar we would have lost so easily. So he gets my MOTM.

The team look so disjointed, out of shape and clueless, its like Lambert threw 11 random players together and expected them to play.

Benteke was awful, he needs another spell on the bench. I reckon he'll be with us next season as no bugger will want to buy him!

Helped by Cardiff being poor, but really good second half, full of passing, running off the ball, chances.

Clearly part of the reason for the intermittent nature of this type of play is their youth, but it also does seem that once PL gives them licence they are better.

Would rather see this type of energetic, attacking football, than some of the cautious stuff.

0-0 because of excellent centre half performances on both sides, plus 2 breat saves from their keeper.

Agbonlahor is not and never will be a striker he needs to be dropped as he has scored 3 goals all season and misses sitters like that one tonight absolutely pathetic and at on point he took an eternity to get up and also Bennet should not get near the bench let alone the team again he fell asleep which nearly led to them scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Much better in the second half, but still not great. Got myself in a right strop with Albrighton. His lack of an end product is really starting to get on my nerves. Thought we were unlucky in the end, but draw was probably the fair result. Vlaar MOTM without a doubt. 

Frustrating. Awful first half, lot betterin the second, Ben turner was the difference along with that save from the keeper at the end.

Keep putting the ball in the box, zero anticipation from the forwards.

Plenty of close calls for both sides, so a draw is probably fair. An away point is nothing to shrug at, but the CM situation is a full blown crisis right now. Westwood needs to be dropped, but who do we have that is significantly better?

This should have been addressed last month, it'll be our achilles heal the rest of the way.

Vlaar MOTM

Gabby probably earned himself a seat on the bench for the next match.

A draw away from home is fine by me, especially after first half.

For most teams a point away from home is good.

We have to be up there as having the worst home form in the country. A solid away form is all we have, we need to be getting results against teams like Palace.

Â