maqroll

Champions  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the League?

• Chelsea
    • Manchester City
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool

Is Chelsea's quality enough to see them through?

Is Man City so deep with talent that they'll ultimately take it?

Can Arsenal hang on without some key injured players?

Is the Sturridge-Suarez strike force dominant enough to boost Liverpool to the top?

With Man U out of the picture and the likes of Spurs and Everton lingering around, the run-in to this season should be the most open and interesting in years.

Who do you think will win it?

Would rather see Arsenal win it, but I think it'll end up being between man City and Chelsea.

If I had to put money on it I'd probably go Man City, but I'm really not sure.

Unfortunately I think the wheels will fall off for Arsenal during their hard run coming up.

Without Hazard, Chelsea quickly become a much less formidable side. With no Mata, an aging Eto'o and flaky Torres, they could struggle to get goals. 

Nonetheless, they do have a healthy Hazard, and are playing well. I think it'll come down to Chelsea and Man City, with Liverpool overtaking Arsenal.

Chelsea for me. Liverpool won't win it because of their away form. I want Arsenal to win it but I don't think they have the squad and Ozil hasn't been as good as he should have been and missing Ramsey, imo their best player this season, at this key stage of the season is massive. City ought to win it but i don't think they will!

Was hoping Arsenal but still think Chelsea even after their West Brom result. Can't rule Liverpool out anymore. They have to play city and Chelsea at home where only us can take points off them. They are dodgy at the back but so are Man City and their strike force is as good as anybody's probably better.

Â