Ticket Info

andykeenan

**Please note the date and kick off time of this match are subject to change dependant on Manchester City’s progression in the FA Cup**

Match Information

Saturday 8th March 2014

3:00pm

City of Manchester Stadium

Allocation 1,757

Match Ticket Prices

Adult: £47

Over 65s: £39

Under 16s: £28

Sales Criteria

Monday February 10th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 5+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Wednesday February 12th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Friday February 14th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card Holders who attended 1+ PL away fixtures in 2013/14 season

Monday February 17th: On sale to 2013/14 Season Card

Wednesday February 19th: On sale to supporters with Away Booking History in the 2013/2014 season

Friday February 21st: On General Sale

*One ticket per supporter

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=8489

they charge that because they see us bringing a bigger following than stoke and Fulham, although last season we took two small followings up their. the bigger the following the more they will charge. wrong I know, we charge away fans £40 plus, yet we can get tickets for as little as 20 quid

Man City fans being charged £40 & us £47 how's that work? Yet charging Stoke & Fulham £19 less (£28)

Are they getting charged £40 to sit behind the same goal we are (obviously the other side of the segregation)?

£40 most areas bar South Stand £47 (our end of ground) does not state this in there Barca programme

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I hope the other 599ish Villans that travel get to see another victory at the Etihad, fans deserve better but I hope we drop the last verse of "My Lord" song going forwards!

Makes me cringe when they sing, "shit support", and "empty seats".

Irony My Lord!

• Like 2

Well I hope the other 599ish Villans that travel get to see another victory at the Etihad, fans deserve better but I hope we drop the last verse of "My Lord" song going forwards!

Makes me cringe when they sing, "shit support", and "empty seats".

Irony My Lord!

I always cringe at that! 

Anybody know latest sales of how many are making the trip?

Imagine we would have took many more had we not been safe, it wasn't £47 and been moved from March (my ticket still saying Sat 8th March so hope it works!)

Â