Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Dodgyknees

If Holt starts predict loss, not that I dislike him that much it will just mean our tactics are Eddie the eagle again.

Would like to see albrighton, wiemann, gabby and teckers starting which would be pretty strange I admit but since we may be leaky at the back best we go out all guns blazing.... 3+ the villa. UTFV

Cardiff tend to pack quite a few in midfield, and rely on the lone striker, probs campball , or jones, (or at least they have in the few games I've seen them). So unless OGS prefers a couple up front, I think we should play a heavier midfield, so instead of the 433 we've done recently, go for more of a 451... Just my thoughts:

-----guzan----

Lowton -- vlaar -- clark -- bertrand

gabby -- bacuna -- westy -- delph -- Weimann

---------------- benteke----------

Let all five soak up pressure and try to keep some possession and hit on the break with gabby and Andy. But my only thought is should we play so defensively against a weaker side.

Edit: missed delph out.

Edited by alreadyexists

Nice to see the thread is full of confidence!

A victory for us tonight by at least a 2 goal margin with Benteke and Weimann scoring.

Why should we be confident?

We're decent away from home and if we can get a draw at Anfield we can get 3 points at Cardiff. 

My glass is always half full !

A couple of mistakes cost us on saturday; and as long as we don't press the self destruct button tonight we'll win. 

I reckon Lambert read the riot act after the game on saturday so I doubt we'll see Delph trying to dribble his way from the edge of his own box.

Nice to see the thread is full of confidence!

A victory for us tonight by at least a 2 goal margin with Benteke and Weimann scoring.

Why should we be confident?

We're decent away from home and if we can get a draw at Anfield we can get 3 points at Cardiff.

My glass is always half full !

A couple of mistakes cost us on saturday; and as long as we don't press the self destruct button tonight we'll win.

I reckon Lambert read the riot act after the game on saturday so I doubt we'll see Delph trying to dribble his way from the edge of his own box.

You've actually made me feel a little more confident. :D

• Like 1

---------------Guzan------------------

Bacuna -- Vlaar -- Clark -- Betrand

--------------Westwood--------------

--------KEA --------------Delph------

Abrighton---------------------Gabby

---------------Benteke---------------

I'd go with KEA because he was been great for us away, would task him with getting right Medels face to stop them playing.

Gone for Albrighton over Weimann based purely on form. Obviously he doesnt usually play in a forward role but he is looking really lively and confident and i can see him causing problems.

Bacuna at right back for athletic reasons, Zaha against Lowton would worry me. At least Bacuna will hold his own for pace and strength which is mostly what Zaha has.