• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Walked out on 80 mins. I am absolutely done with this shit

Don't blame you one bit. I'm sick of watching at home but to actually be in the stadium and pay for that dross must be incredibly frustrating.

It is, and what's worse is I'm letting my son waste his time watching this garbage too. Something has to change.

Don't blame you one bit. I'm sick of watching at home but to actually be in the stadium and pay for that dross must be incredibly frustrating.

It is, and what's worse is I'm letting my son waste his time watching this garbage too. Something has to change.

It's simple really, if you don't enjoy it, don't go.  Just stop going.  I did, because I wasn't enjoying it as much as I used to.

Football is in the entertainment business, you know the risks when you go to a match (win, lost or draw), so it completely baffles me when people say "something has to change".

The club doesn't care about you or your feelings, it is what it is and you pay to go and watch a game of football between 22 men.  

Those 22 men all want to win the game, but it wouldn't matter one jot if they did it in front of a closed stadium or a full one (apart from morale I guess, but when do our players get morale boosts from the crowd?).

If you don't enjoy watching a football team lose, and you can't deal with it - stop going and do something else on your saturday.

It's not a religion, it's a **** football match - get over it.

Edited by lapal_fan

Yeah stay at home, best place for you :-)

This team would struggle in the Championship. We are one defeat from very serious trouble with lots of games yet to play, if anything we are in a worse position than last year - at least then there were two dead certs to go down, and we had some second half do season form.

I am very worried. Randy has destroyed the club with terrible decisions and appointments.

• Like 1

Tbh I at the moment I just don't care anymore. I am sick of going to Villa Park expecting a defeat. I am sick of away fans seeing us as a easy win. I am sick of us patient Villa fans paying money to see total shit. I am sick of aimless possession football with no movement. I am sick of no runners and awful delivery into the penalty area. I am sick of this side falling apart whenever Vlaar gets injured. I am sick of the lack of investment and lack of passion of our owner. I am sick of Lambert delivering pish poor home results than even  under Mcleish would be seen as awful. I am sick of the best thing on match day being the chippy before the match.  I am sick of terrible traffic going and getting out of Villa park and the dark, wet, bleak nights. I am sick of dreading to watch match of the day. I am sick of Villa just run as a also ran club and staying in the premier league as a good season. I am sick of bullshit promises and no delivery. I am sick of it.

• Like 4

Two mistakes led to two goals. Two efforts hit the woodwork. Why the team only starts playing when we concede is bizarre. However, at least Albrighton has played his way into contention for Cardiff. 2-0 does not accurately reflect the match but it's a game we should have gotten more out of but didn't. The likes of Benteke and Gabby were poor and it really showed.

2-0 looked about right to me. They were the better side.

• Like 2

Lambert's big mistake for this game was not getting Hoolahan in, or someone similar, first half we were crying out for someone to unlock their defence.

Second half, we should have at least scored 1, Benteke was awful and should have scored a few times. Albrighton was great, needs to start more often.

I really don't know what to say about their goals, baffling, I don't think any tactics or team talk could have prevented them.

Surely Lambert should have sent them out with fire in their bellies like big Sam did. We were the home team after all.

Agbonlahor did NOTHING the entire game.

Delph has actually cost us a few times losing the ball in shocking positions.

Albrighton the so called championship player by loads of people on here what obviously our best player...

By god Lambert... Today... No width until Albrighton came on... Seriously... Just shocking tactics... Not good enough. We really need a different team for home games. Some players just don't turn up.

Big Sam nailed Lambert today, better tactics.

Not really. Lambert saw a problem at attempted to correct it with Albrighton and it almost paid off. West Ham just sat back as we wasted chances.

It's like Jonoridge says, big Sam nailed Lambert today, the entire game.

I thought Clark was excellent as West Ham rarely threatened, recovered well to make some last ditch tackles. He's certainly come a long way this season. Baker is stuttering.

Very much agree with this, though I do think West Ham did threaten quite a lot in the first half. Also agree about Baker, he seems to have gone backward.

I thought Clark was excellent as West Ham rarely threatened, recovered well to make some last ditch tackles. He's certainly come a long way this season. Baker is stuttering.

Very much agree with this, though I do think West Ham did threaten quite a lot in the first half. Also agree about Baker, he seems to have gone backward.

Baker hasn't gone backwards, he has always been shite.

Out played tactically by West Ham today, Be interesting to see if OGS can out play Lamberts shite  tactics.

Again you cannot blame the Budget or Lerner. Wake up guys we win games away and are pathetic at home. Blame one person, lambert. Most of the players are poor yeah, but we have see some great Performances from them. To not be able to perform at home after nearly 2 seasons is completely baffling and there is only one person to blame and its not Lerner.

Absolutely terrible but I'm almost numbed to it now. We're shit at home and we're barely Championship standard with Vlaar out. When he's out we literally lose to everyone and barely score a goal, so today came as no surprise to me really.

We need him back for Cardiff.

• Like 1

Absolutely terrible but I'm almost numbed to it now. We're shit at home and we're barely Championship standard with Vlaar out. When he's out we literally lose to everyone and barely score a goal, so today came as no surprise to me really.

We need him back for Cardiff.

He's made of polystyrene so I wouldn't expect him back anytime soon and when he does get back you're just waiting for the next strain / twist / bump or whatever to keep him our for another month

Â