• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

We played with width in the first half but many balls were simply overhit. It's not wholly accurate to say that we only starting playing wider when Albrighton came on.

There was no width in the first half, maybe the occasional cross from Lowton but all the play was down the middle, even Bertrand was cutting inside.

We played with width in the first half but many balls were simply overhit. It's not wholly accurate to say that we only starting playing wider when Albrighton came on.

There was no width in the first half, maybe the occasional cross from Lowton but all the play was down the middle, even Bertrand was cutting inside.

Bertrand played on the overlap and Delph would overhit the pass.

Pretty guff that. Last three homes games we've gone 2-0 down before we start playing.

Gabby is a huge problem for us at home. Drifts in from the left, makes himself predictable and Bertrand has absolutely no support or cover. I don't think I've ever seen a player consistently offer so little and get away with it. Needs to be kept for the last 20 of home games where we're chasing the match, but start him on the road.

Thought Baker and Clark were decent today, just got absolutely no help from the midfield that was **** hopeless other than Westwood who I actually thought was pretty decent. 

Albrighton MOTM, obviously.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 1

Agbonlahor did NOTHING the entire game.

Delph has actually cost us a few times losing the ball in shocking positions.

Albrighton the so called championship player by loads of people on here what obviously our best player...

By god Lambert... Today... No width until Albrighton came on... Seriously... Just shocking tactics... Not good enough. We really need a different team for home games. Some players just don't turn up.

Big Sam nailed Lambert today, better tactics.

Not really. Lambert saw a problem at attempted to correct it with Albrighton and it almost paid off. West Ham just sat back as we wasted chances.

I'm talking about Lambert's tactics before Albrighton came on... We did were dreadful before that. You thought the way we were playing, even before we conceded was acceptable and good?

On a different day, this game could easily be 2-2. It wasn't and the players and manager will need to reflect on some poor decisions and a lot of bad luck.

Come on. 0-0 at half time flattered us and we didn't deserve a thing from that game.

We hit the post twice and had a load of decent chances in the last half hour, if we had of scored one of them then the momentum could of pushed us on to get a result but ultimately we got what we deserved in the end.

Pretty guff that. Last three homes games we've gone 2-0 down before we start playing.

Gabby is a huge problem for us at home. Drifts in from the right, makes himself predictable and Bertrand has absolutely no support or cover. I don't think I've ever seen a player consistently offer so little and get away with it. Needs to be kept for the last 20 of home games where we're chasing the match, but start him on the road.

Thought Baker and Clark were decent today, just got absolutely no help from the midfield that was **** hopeless other than Westwood who I actually thought was pretty decent.

Albrighton MOTM, obviously.

Pretty perfect summary Ryan.

Such a reality check after the Super Bowl :(

On a different day, this game could easily be 2-2. It wasn't and the players and manager will need to reflect on some poor decisions and a lot of bad luck.

Come on. 0-0 at half time flattered us and we didn't deserve a thing from that game.

We hit the post twice and had a load of decent chances in the last half hour, if we had of scored one of them then the momentum could of pushed us on to get a result but ultimately we got what we deserved in the end.

It's been "if, if, if" with Lambert since the day he arrived, and it still goes on. We actually need a manager who can get us some success, not one who might have got us some, IF, IF, IF....

Â