• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Absolutely terrible. We're in a relegation scrap now unless we win (not draw, win) on Tuesday and start pulling some bloody results together. Can't see us winning any games until Vlaar is back. This club is being absolutely killed by the lack of financial backing. Sick of it now.

68% possession (61% at half). A bevy of clear chances.

It is Lambert's fault they did not go in though I suppose. Have fun working yourselves into tizzies.

Lambert has to take the blame for putting together a squad that hasn't enough depth to keep them out, or fielding a strong captain

You may want to look in which area of the field we had possession. Wouldn't really call them clear chances. Nolan had a clear chance, and he scored.

if we keep losing to the teams around and below us we will relegate ourselves and Lambert will be the man responsible.

Why God does he keep playing 5 at the back leaving three strikers up front like statues with no width against shit teams.

Guzan: 6 - Not sure he could have done much about the goals
Betrand: 6 - Did ok but got done by Downing
Baker: 6 - Better from him to be honest
Clark: 6 - Looked competent
Lowton: 5 - Unconvincing
Bacuna: 5 - Frustrating to watch
Westwood: 5 - Crap corners and not much else
Delph: 4 - Appalling mistake for their second, didn't do much else either
Gabby: 4 - Utterly anonymous
Benteke: 6 - Unlucky not to score on one hand but he should have buried one of his chances
Weimann: 4 - See Gabby

Subs: Albrighton - 7 - Our only threat, why oh why didn't he start?
Holt did too little to rate
Bennett - actually managed an attempt on goal unlike Holt, good to see him back

Shocking performance for the first 50 minutes of the match and we got what we deserved in the end. We were extremely unlucky not to score a goal when Marc came on. If one of them chances had of gone in then we might of pulled it back but wasn't to be.  

Benteke and Gabby were woeful and really let us down as we couldn't make the ball stick up top at all.  Bad tactics from the start by Lambert and he needs to get us playing like we did when Marc came on from the start of matches.

I thought the two centre backs played well and Westwood played some decent passes to stretch West Ham when we were taking the game to them.  Albrighton has to start next game as he basically ran the show when he came on

Albrighton MOTM

• Like 2

Rubbish, expected it though. In fact expect us to lose most games nowadays. It's fine though Lambert thinks we have made so much progress compared to last season - like night & day he called it! ha ha

You have to wonder how there can be so many teams behind us in the table? Premier League has never been worse in terms of quality.

Because we somehow beat Soton and Man city.

West Ham beat us with 2 shots on target and 32% possession so I guess they didn't deserve the win then like we obviously didn't vs City or Southampton.........

• Like 4

Also yes, Delph, as ive always maintained, TERRIBLE DECISION MAKING!

What are tonights lottery numbers??

Have no idea what that has to do with me stating I consistently have questioned Delphs decision making and clumsiness. However I suggest you just do a "quick pick"?

Although the two goals conceded were down to the players themselves, Lambert got it all wrong today. West Ham are clearly a defensive side and we are shocking at breaking teams down due to no AM. So our best chance was to put crosses it from out wide, show by the second half performance (well played Marc). Things I just don't understand; 

1) What was the game plan behind playing so narrow?

2) Why play Gabby down the middle when he is much more effective out wide at home?

3) If we are pumping crosses into the box, why take off our best crosser, Lowton?

4) Why did we sign Grant Holt again, he doesn't even win it in the air?

These performances are very worrying, they are the performances of a side that just simply isn't good enough. If we went down, I could only see Vlaar, Benteke and possibly Delph leaving which just shows what a championship side we have (assuming Gabby would stay more out of loyalty than ability). We can't keep relying on our away form. The biggest worry for me is that last season we beat all the teams around us, this season has almost been the opposite. 

• Like 1

Â