2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

TRS-T

Played the demo on PS3. As expected, a few tweaks and new cut scenes.

Typical EA really. Polished and licensed to high heaven!

Edited by benireduk

• 2 weeks later...

Cancelled my pre-order due to lukewarm reviews. Anyone played the full version yet?

The gameplay is similar to 14. It's biggest plus is its authenticity (that's always been one of Fifa's strong points) - basically every single national team in the world is in the game compared to the 50 or so in 14, all licensed as well as far as I know. I can understand why some don't want to fork out the £40 for what is essentially Fifa 14 with different bodywork but if you're into immersing yourself into international football then it's a good purchase. People say these games lose all value once the World Cup is over but I remember spending loads of times playing the 2006 World Cup game a year after the tournament.

Cancelled my pre-order due to lukewarm reviews. Anyone played the full version yet?

The gameplay is similar to 14. It's biggest plus is its authenticity (that's always been one of Fifa's strong points) - basically every single national team in the world is in the game compared to the 50 or so in 14, all licensed as well as far as I know. I can understand why some don't want to fork out the £40 for what is essentially Fifa 14 with different bodywork but if you're into immersing yourself into international football then it's a good purchase. People say these games lose all value once the World Cup is over but I remember spending loads of times playing the 2006 World Cup game a year after the tournament.

Cheers dude. I've had an absolute mare - I cancelled my pre-order, had another change of heart and re-pre-ordered it, but to my flat in London rather than here in Brum. And obviously now it's Bank Holiday weekend so I won't get it for feckin ages, and the whole point of getting it was cus I wanted it today.

Bollocks.

#firstworldproblems

• Like 1

Anyone else find that they're too good for semi-pro but not good enough for professional? I can just about do professional in the actual World Cup with England for example but the games are pretty intense usually very close.

Bought this game last week and must say I'm well impressed. The gameplay is excellent and the tweaks from FIFA 14 are great, it does feel like a Pro Evo but much better. Mainly played online and won the online World Cup with Brazil winning all 7 games, but been experimenting with teams and found Germany to be excellent due to their power and technical ability. Getting World Cup fever playing this and collecting the sticker album!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

What was everyone's verdicts on this game?

Got it a few weeks ago. Initially hated it as i was just playing single player against the AI. It's garbage in that respect.

But online it's a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it. Gameplay is very good, a bit frustrating at times but for good reasons (if that makes sense)

I know I'm behind and everyone has graduated to FIFA 15 now. But this is a good stop gap for me until I get my PS4. Picked it up for £9 on the Playstation store (not sure if that offer is still on)

I can see why FIFA 14 owners wouldn't upgrade. It doesn't offer much that wouldn't have already been in the game. But for someone like me who didn't own FIFA 14, it's a decent buy.

Edited by Stevo985

Â