2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

TRS-T

Yes.

Pro Evo was always superior to FIFA until PS3.

When you see someone playing FIFA now with Alternate controls you respect their footballing videogame heritage.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but having the Circle/B button for anything but shoot is just unnatural. ;)

Not that Pro Evo wasn't fun, I just always preferred FIFA - it always felt more authentic and the gameplay really wasn't that bad.

Just a few points

Pro Evo > FIFA

Sensible Soccer > Kick Off 2

Wainy is a man of great sense, I have just ordered Road to World Cup 98 thanks to his reminder of it's existence.

I'm getting nostalgic for past World Cups more than excited about the upcoming World Cup.

• Like 1

:bang:

First time I played this, it worked perfectly fine, since then the display keeps glitching to the point I can't tell which team is which and can't even see the score. Guess it's not quite compatible with a PS3 :unsure:

I agree with TRS-T (for once!)

Pro Evo was easily the better game on PS2/Xbox

But the move to PS3/360 killed Pro Evo. I had Pro Evo 6 (the first on the 360) and it was terrible. THat's when FIFA started catching and soon overtook them.

Fifa is definitely the better game now, but they had a good few years where they were clearly behind.

• Like 1

Adidas Power Soccer all the way.  The special move where you could chip the ball up, turn and volley it straight into the goalie and he'd fall back into the net with it; the hadouken of football.

Â