West Ham in QC Pannick over Carroll swinging

Con

I think Webb pointing is signalling for the free kick that he's blown for.

he's given the free kick to Carrol because Flores is all over him.

he raises his finger then extends his arm in one "off" motion?

actually that could also be a free kick, and then he reacts to the arm swing.

That's exactly what i think it is.

As that other gif showed, that was in no way a punch.

If Webb was going to send him off for that, then it really would be an injustice.

Allardyce: "My reaction to Andy's red card was one of injustice. Unfortunately the panel has not seen it as they should have." What a rocket polisher.

surely he should be in trouble for these comments, Lambert got in trouble for less at City last year

Injustice, really?

What like signing two argentinians via third parties which is/was explicitly prohibited and staying up purely down to one of them, injustice like that do they mean?

They're genuinely my most hated club, even more than the shite down the road as I've never lived in Brum so haven't experienced the closeness of that rivalry, I hate everything about West Sham.

• Like 2

100% a red. If you accidentally hit something with your body your immediate natural reaction is to pull away from it, not continue to follow through. The stare at the ref gives it away.

West Ham are pathetic. Threatening legal action, then declaring they aren't? Idiots.

No Andy Carroll tomorrow :P Orginally thought that the Andy Carroll sending off was slightly harsh, but after watching it again I would now say it is a red card #avfc, look at the closed fist when he is trying to get the ball with Chico in the aerial duel.

Edited by Avflife

Â