West Ham in QC Pannick over Carroll swinging

Con

Chico Flores @ChicoFlores12 43m

I'm a bit tired of the strong insults from the west Ham fans. Whoever doesn't see the aggression in that ac...

Chico Flores @ChicoFlores12 41m

They should be more preoccupied with the ugly way their team play football: always making very long passes and never quick short passing.

Chico Flores @ChicoFlores12 14m

Ok West Ham 2 - 0 Swansea ... Swansea 24 Points West Ham 22 Points Hahaha Smart !! Good luck .

HA :crylaugh:

• Like 2

West Ham are trying it on like a closeted transvestite snapchatting a photo of him in his newly promoted girlfriend's bosses knickers, including her on the message, whilst he has excused himself to the upstairs toilet at a dinner party with very important clients.

Nice personal story.  ;)

Edited by GENTLEMAN

I hate west ham too, not looking forward to this Saturday, particularly if as we're led to veliev both teams play hoofball!

James Collins will be playing. Type 1 hoofs will be the order of the day.

Hoof...

... Clark intercepts with a header high into midfield

... Nolan and Delph jump together

... ball goes loose

... El Ahmadi and Noble slide in

... ref blows for a free kick

... hoof into the box for chance at goal

... keeper's ball, played to the CB

... go again

• Like 2

If West Ham go through with their threats tomorrow, Carroll will be able to play the next 3 games, which are must win, and then if they lose the case eventually, he would miss 3 games that aren't pointers.

Clever in one way.

It was a ridiculous Red. on the BBC or Sky Sports, one or the other they done a public vote and 98pc of all who voted thought it shouldn't of been a Red so I can understand why their a bit pissed off like.

It's a red card for intent alone. Swinging an arm while going up for a header is undertandable. Throwing a punch and then swinging your arm toward a player when the ball is away from you is clear intent to hurt someoe.

• Like 3

It's a red card for intent alone. Swinging an arm while going up for a header is undertandable. Throwing a punch and then swinging your arm toward a player when the ball is away from you is clear intent to hurt someoe.

This is how I saw it too, he's lucky in a way that there wasn't more contact.

Reminds me of Alan 'elbows' shearer.

If West Ham go through with their threats tomorrow, Carroll will be able to play the next 3 games, which are must win, and then if they lose the case eventually, he would miss 3 games that aren't pointers.

Clever in one way.

It was a ridiculous Red. on the BBC or Sky Sports, one or the other they done a public vote and 98pc of all who voted thought it shouldn't of been a Red so I can understand why their a bit pissed off like.

public votes are pointless because 90% those who vote will be west ham supporters interested in the topic, who will vote multiple times.

I agree with most in here.

I do think it's a harsh red card, but there's no way it was going to get overturned. There was enough in it to justify the decision.

They'll only rescind something if it's blatantly incorrect, like Danny Rose's tackle the other day.

There's nothing in this that makes the decision blatantly wrong.

• Like 2

Same old teams trying to use and abuse the laws to suit themselves, if he plays and scores and then gets banned and we go down can we sue them ? Ridiculous situation

Anyway who cares, we should be able to beat them with or without him playing, Gabby is more important to the game imo.

Same old teams trying to use and abuse the laws to suit themselves, if he plays and scores and then gets banned and we go down can we sue them ? Ridiculous situation

Anyway who cares, we should be able to beat them with or without him playing, Gabby is more important to the game imo.

Not at home he isn't.

Carroll would be useful for West Ham because he can defend set pieces against Benteke and be a threat for their own set pieces.

Gabby running at Collins should be interesting, either way it's a close call, but Carroll playing against Swansea at home and playing us away is a completely different proposition. They will sit deep and he will have to put in a lot of work, Cole is more willing to run around and hassle us.

Edited by tinker

Clear red imo

Don't care if he plays against us or not because he's not match fit, and he's shit.

I think a lot of people are persuaded by Flores' girly reaction, "he barely touched him" is what the w.ham and pundits reaction is, but does it excuse the fact the Carroll knew exactly what he was doing (imo)?

What else was he trying to do, bat away a fly?

Edited by Jimzk5

Â